What's new

Education

Well had to Google wtf is these Aussies talking about with Ute. Probably more confusing to Utahns I guess.
I keep getting this as an answer in my Kryss games. Finally figured out it was basically a pickup truck.

I keep getting this as an answer in my Kryss games. Finally figured out it was basically a pickup truck.
Thanks for making me have to Google something else. I'm really out of the loop I guess.

I hang out with a lot of South Africans they get very confused when I call my Toyota Hilux (Tacoma) a pickup or truck. Trucks to them are semi trucks and little ones like mine are bucky's.

I think VB is Australian for beer.

Unlike Fosters, VB is widely drunk mostly by people in blue singlets. 20 years ago CUB (the brewery that makes VB) probably had 75 percent of the local market, these days I'd be surprised if they have 35 percent.

Well had to Google wtf is these Aussies talking about with Ute. Probably more confusing to Utahns I guess.

You Americans, so proud of your ignorance...

1296382562b1644d4fb63055993041_770_0-c.jpg

This is the sort of thing you need to survive the harsh Australian conditions. A Ute.