What's new

El Paso Shooting

So the Texas shooter was a 2 time felon that shouldn't have had a gun. Gun laws work!!!

Weird how the anti-gun nutjobs go silent when they can't use the deaths of others to feel better about their sick selves. Well I see Chuck Snowflake is trying.

So the Texas shooter was a 2 time felon that shouldn't have had a gun. Gun laws work!!!

Weird how the anti-gun nutjobs go silent when they can't use the deaths of others to feel better about their sick selves. Well I see Chuck Snowflake is trying.
Let’s relax and calm down. Nobody here is sick or mentally ill (that we know of for a certainty) and it would be wrong to imply anything of the sort.

Let’s relax and calm down. Nobody here is sick or mentally ill (that we know of for a certainty) and it would be wrong to imply anything of the sort.
Lol i only said that because the other posters here were calling others "nuts". I knew someone would not be ok with it and point out my post but not theirs lol. I really don't think anyone is nuts for their opinion like some posters here do and that calling people names like that is childish.

Lol i only said that because the other posters here were calling others "nuts". I knew someone would not be ok with it and point out my post but not theirs lol. I really don't think anyone is nuts for their opinion like some posters here do and that calling people names like that is childish.
I know and agree. Just a little joke. A lot of us around here are a little unbalanced but not necessarily totally nuts.

Just want to say (and this should be obvious) that just because someone gets a gun illegally and shoots people doesn't mean that gun laws don't work.
There could be dudes who want to get a gun and shoot people but are unable to because of gun laws.
There are no laws that could be enacted that will 100% eliminate shootings. But gun control laws could still decrease them.

Again, this is obvious but some people are idiots so it still needs to be said apparently.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6013 using JazzFanz mobile app

Just want to say (and this should be obvious) that just because someone gets a gun illegally and shoots people doesn't mean that gun laws don't work.
There could be dudes who want to get a gun and shoot people but are unable to because of gun laws.
There are no laws that could be enacted that will 100% eliminate shootings. But gun control laws could still decrease them.

Again, this is obvious but some people are idiots so it still needs to be said apparently.

Chicago laughs at this.

You mean, out of frustration that their gun laws do reduce shootings, but people ignorantly spew out statistics and pretend the laws don't?
7 dead, 34 shot in one weekend. Ignorance is not on my part.

For once though, once. Not twice but once, I'd like to see the anti-gun crowd blame the actual person that shot people instead of take it out on those of us who follow actual laws. Just once.

For once though, once. Not twice but once, I'd like to see the anti-gun crowd blame the actual person that shot people instead of take it out on those of us who follow actual laws. Just once.
Go look at every single highly publicised shooting. I have absolutely never heard the argument made that the shooter is innocent.

I thank you for acknowledging the statistics would be even worse without some level of gun control laws.

What does "blame the actual person that shot people" mean, to you? Every action has multiple causes, including every mass shooting. Saying one factor contributes does not mean another factor does not contribute.

Its the shooters fault 100% of the time.

Now I want to hear you admit just once that if the shooter didn't have a gun then he wouldn't be able to shoot anyone.

Sent from my iPad using JazzFanz mobile app

Still waiting

So a criminal, a murderer, a guy who does not follow laws just as 80% of gun murders don't is going to suddenly follow laws. Ludacris. Borderline fairytale.

I don't want these people to exist. It really ****ing sucks that there are people out there giving good law abiding citizens a ****ed up rep.

Is the gun the obvious choice? Of course. But it's not me pulling the trigger. This is me sticking up for a constitutional right. A right that we all have and is right in the main foundation of this country. It shall not be infringed. It's written right there in Washington DC.

It's a sticky wicket to say that gun violence is absolutely reduced in Chicago at a result of their gun laws. Is there a definitive study that shows unequivocally that gun violence has been reduced by X% as a direct result of the gun laws there? I googled around and found several conflicting stories about this subject. Does anyone have a link to anything definitive?

Lol and that's all you have to say is 4 words a then continue to blame an intimate object. Kind of proves my point that it's something you never do.

So a criminal, a murderer, a guy who does not follow laws just as 80% of gun murders don't is going to suddenly follow laws. Ludacris. Borderline fairytale.

When guns are rare, and it's hard to legally own one, they are much more likely to be caught just trying to buy a gun, if they can find a seller at all.

Is the gun the obvious choice? Of course. But it's not me pulling the trigger.

Nope, you're just an enabler.