What's new

El Paso Shooting

Lol and that's all you have to say is 4 words a then continue to blame an intimate object. Kind of proves my point that it's something you never do.

If you don't blame the shooter, then you don't arrest them. Most people are bright enough to understand that blaming the shooter is always implied. Are you that bright?

So a criminal, a murderer, a guy who does not follow laws just as 80% of gun murders don't is going to suddenly follow laws. Ludacris. Borderline fairytale.

I don't want these people to exist. It really ****ing sucks that there are people out there giving good law abiding citizens a ****ed up rep.

Is the gun the obvious choice? Of course. But it's not me pulling the trigger. This is me sticking up for a constitutional right. A right that we all have and is right in the main foundation of this country. It shall not be infringed. It's written right there in Washington DC.
I would like to hear a pro gun person just once, not even twice, just once admit that if the shooter didn't have a gun then he wouldn't be able to shoot anyone.

Still waiting

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6013 using JazzFanz mobile app

It's a sticky wicket to say that gun violence is absolutely reduced in Chicago at a result of their gun laws. Is there a definitive study that shows unequivocally that gun violence has been reduced by X% as a direct result of the gun laws there? I googled around and found several conflicting stories about this subject. Does anyone have a link to anything definitive?
Agreed.
I was saying it's possible that gun laws have decreased gun violence in Chicago. Not that I'm certain it has.

Show me proof that without gun laws there would be less guns though.

Lol and that's all you have to say is 4 words a then continue to blame an intimate object. Kind of proves my point that it's something you never do.
I blamed the shooter. I thought that's what you were waiting for. I guess you are just an inauthentic liar

Yeah I don't buy it. You skimmed the shooter than tiraded on me. Agree to disagree.

Your refusal to believe others when they say the shooter is guilty is a personal failing. Nuance, get some.

Also, tirade? Haha. No.

Come on...

Your refusal to believe others when they say the shooter is guilty is a personal failing. Nuance, get some.

Also, tirade? Haha. No.

Come on...
Not when there's little to no evidence to suggest they do care about said shooter. But I rest my case. We're not changing anyone's minds here but I'll continue to check in to see when somebody talks about him/them.

Not when there's little to no evidence to suggest they do care about said shooter. But I rest my case. We're not changing anyone's minds here but I'll continue to check in to see when somebody talks about him/them.
I mean, what is there to say? They're evil people who killed a lot of people and are traumatising an entire nation. That people are trying to keep them from possessing the weapons they are using to perpetrate their terror doesn't mean they don't recognize how ****ed up and evil they are.

Go create a “shooters” thread and see what you get.

Again, my stance is you looking for one topic on the midst of another is your own failing.

I mean, what is there to say? They're evil people who killed a lot of people and are traumatising an entire nation. That people are trying to keep them from possessing the weapons they are using to perpetrate their terror doesn't mean they don't recognize how ****ed up and evil they are.
Ok, thank you. So what's causing these people to do these things you suppose? Most of these people have been deemed pretty messed up individuals and many were already on pharmacy drugs for their sickness. Why weren't people shooting each other in the 70's, 80's, and 90's? If the guns were the main problem don't you think mass shootings would have been consistent in the past? There is an underlying factor here that many seem to want to try to ignore all in the name of gun control. What is going on here? Why are people doing these things? These people are willfully going on murderous rampages, there is something tremendously wrong with them. Tremendously.

Then I open this stupid page and I see "gun nuts" "gun nuts" like it's responsible gun owners fault. Some *******(sorry but true) even told me that I enabled a guy to go out and kill people. Never once did he say **** about the actual murderer but he was more than willing to say something as stupid as I enabled him. I mean wtf? So I don't buy it. I really don't. We won't agree here.

I said it. You're blaming me again, not the shooter. Anger towards every thing outside of the criminal. Point proven.
Blaming you? About what? That is just your victim mentality kicking in again.
And you never admitted it. I'm still waiting.

I on the other hand stated that the shooter is 100% to blame every time. Made it Crystal clear like you seemingly wanted. And then of course you never even acknowledge my admission.

Yeah I don't buy it. You skimmed the shooter than tiraded on me. Agree to disagree.
I said the shooter is 100% to blame. How more clear could I be? And it's obvious. I have never seen someone say the shooter is innocent and that it wasn't his fault.

Ask for something and then when you get what you want just say you don't buy it.
That's a bitch move.

Last edited:
This.
And it's so obvious. EVERYONE BLAMES THE SHOOTER.

Ok, thank you. So what's causing these people to do these things you suppose? Most of these people have been deemed pretty messed up individuals and many were already on pharmacy drugs for their sickness. Why weren't people shooting each other in the 70's, 80's, and 90's? If the guns were the main problem don't you think mass shootings would have been consistent in the past? There is an underlying factor here that many seem to want to try to ignore all in the name of gun control. What is going on here? Why are people doing these things? These people are willfully going on murderous rampages, there is something tremendously wrong with them. Tremendously.

Then I open this stupid page and I see "gun nuts" "gun nuts" like it's responsible gun owners fault. Some *******(sorry but true) even told me that I enabled a guy to go out and kill people. Never once did he say **** about the actual murderer but he was more than willing to say something as stupid as I enabled him. I mean wtf? So I don't buy it. I really don't. We won't agree here.
I don't think anyone here, or anywhere for that matter has the answer to that question. Maybe part of it is a society that offers less and less hope to young people. The seventies and eighties were the last decades in which children could expect to become more successful than their parents. Maybe there is an increase in the sort of nihilistic worldview that these shooters have, spreading like a virus in the dark corners of the internet.

Maybe the Columbine shooting kicked the whole thing off. That event is etched in the memory of this country, perhaps the notoriety of it began a spree of copycat shooters that continues today. Maybe our culture of glorifying guns and violence as a solution to whatever troubles us is partly to blame. It's almost poetic that in an era of unending pointless wars abroad, we are plagued with unending pointless killings at home.

These are all ideas worth considering, but they offer no easy solutions. What we do know is that America is unique in this regard, and our culture around the weapons used in these acts is also unique. Until we can figure out the root cause of the problem, it doesn't seem irrational to me to address the one element of the crisis that we do have control over- the ubiquity of and easy access to firearms.

Last edited:
I don't think anyone here, or anywhere for that matter has the answer to that question. Maybe part of it is a society that offers less and less hope to young people. The seventies and eighties were the last decades in which children could expect to become more successful than their parents. Maybe there is an increase in the sort of nihilistic worldview that these shooters have, spreading like a virus in the dark corners of the internet.

Maybe the Columbine shooting kicked the whole thing off? That event is etched in the memory of this country, perhaps the notoriety of it began a spree of copycat shooters that continues today. Maybe our culture of glorifying guns and violence as a solution to whatever troubles us is partly to blame. It's almost poetic that in an era of unending pointless wars abroad, we are plagued with unending pointless killings at home.

These are all ideas worth considering, but offer no easy solutions. What we do know is that America is unique in this regard, and our culture around the weapons used in these acts is also unique. Until we can figure out the root cause of the problem, it doesn't seem irrational to me to address the one element of the crisis that we do have control over- the ubiquity and easy access to firearms.
Great post