What's new

Enes Kanter Appreciation Thread.

I am to. This is like the spoiled rich kid who got a new puppy for Christmas and forgets his good old hound. Gobert is the new puppy so Kanter is out in the snow.

My friend no man better than Penes. Penes Kanter greatest big of time. penes make favors Rudy look like kid and game Is walk in park for him. Walk in park.

Penes Kanter great legend of ever. All time. Amazing.

I think Kanter will be an outstanding center in this league. This is one of those really tough calls as a GM. The right move isn't very clear and you really wont know the correct decision, you have to roll the dice on whatever you chose to do. I think trading him is the best option given the situation with Gobert. But trading him is going to be difficult in terms of getting something back that's worth it and makes sense for the money. It would be nice to see a trade involving Kanter in exchange for 2 role players so that we could add some depth to our bench. Preferable if at least one of the two include a team option after year one or two with the Jazz. Or two (Jazz) players in exchange for a starter + 2 role players.