What's new

Enes Kanter Highlights vs. Bucks

Yeah, it's kind of hard to tell when exactly his dribble is picked up with the 2 really fast step through then the final stride.

It kind of looks like a running hook which is exactly what it was.

Also, Boler again shows his lack of knowledge of what things are called in basketball.

That was 3 steps. If he released the ball while his foot was in the air towards his 3rd step it wouldnt have been a travel.

That hook shot was a thing of beauty.... and no, he didn't travel. (btw, did the ref call a travel?... STFU then)

No travel. Dribble...one...two...shot. Good basketball play. Reminiscent of Magic's game-winning hook over Kevin McHale and Robert Parish - minus the whole "BostonGarden/NBA Finals/SamuelDalembertInsteadofParrishandMcHale" part.

That was 3 steps. If he released the ball while his foot was in the air towards his 3rd step it wouldnt have been a travel.

No travel there.
But where is 5 blocks? I saw only 2 clean blocks and 1 maybe looked more like steal... even if that counted as block where is 2 more?

would you like enes more if he was russian?

His nationality has nothing to do if I like him or not. It is about players skills, basketball IQ and some other things for me. I liked Okur more then anybody on the Jazz not named AK for numerous years. I really like Ilyasova and Asik as well. Turkcan and Kutluay where a pleasure to watch some time ago...Have nothing against Turkish players... with exception of Turkoglu.

My favorite part is at the 2:00 min mark. He passes off to Carroll then immediately goes to the hoop, and boxes out!
Big Al has things to learn from Enes....