What's new

Enes Kanter Highlights vs. Bucks

His nationality has nothing to do if I like him or not. It is about players skills, basketball IQ and some other things for me. I liked Okur more then anybody on the Jazz not named AK for numerous years. I really like Ilyasova and Asik as well. Turkcan and Kutluay where a pleasure to watch some time ago...Have nothing against Turkish players... with exception of Turkoglu.

Why are you hating on Turk ? Orlando with Turk, Dwight and Lewis was a pleasure to watch a few years ago. His statement after a game in Toronto ("Ball") was legendary. He was my favorite turkish player in the NBA next to Okur. Ilyasova is an inconsistent fail and Asik can´t even spell basketball. Turkcan was one of the best rebounding player in Europe but nothing more than that.

Big-AL with Turk in the same team would be great...

My favorite part is at the 2:00 min mark. He passes off to Carroll then immediately goes to the hoop, and boxes out!
Big Al has things to learn from Enes....

Ach komm, so schlecht ist der AL da auch wieder nicht, eher kann er da dem Kanter etwas mehr beibringen.
Al has nothing to learn about rebounding, maybe he can teach Enes some moves to rebound the ball in a more effektive way.

No travel there.
But where is 5 blocks? I saw only 2 clean blocks and 1 maybe looked more like steal... even if that counted as block where is 2 more?

Someone asked the same question on comment section of the video and my answer was; "0:18, 1:36 and 3:08 are three of them. They were not eye-pleasing blocks but he stand in front of his man, kept his hands high and benefited from it. The other 2 blocks are pretty much the same."

I guess you are talking about the block on 0:18. It ended up with jump ball so it can't be a steal and it was a shot attempt by Henson. Kanter basicly blocked it, keep in touch with the ball and that lead to a jump ball.

Why are you hating on Turk ? Orlando with Turk, Dwight and Lewis was a pleasure to watch a few years ago. His statement after a game in Toronto ("Ball") was legendary. He was my favorite turkish player in the NBA next to Okur. ...

He is lazy, injury prone and selfish. After signing big contract with Toronto he disappeared and was probably most disappointing player in whole NBA. He looked good for short time in Orlando but that was it.