What's new

Enes Kanter: offseason focused on defense, improved leg strength and lateral movement

Mods should make an additional board where ********* like this can be moved to by the mods. Almost a hall of shame. You can't post there but you can go in there and see the still born threads that these feeble-minded dumb****s post here.

this thread sucks. Looking fwd to all the threads every time Kanter has a good or crappy game all season. Mods need to lock this crap down.

I saw one position from last night's scrimmage that was showing Russell Westbrook's drive in layup. The thing is, he was switched on by Enes on that position and Enes lacked the defensive sensors and lateral quickness to put up a body on the point guard just like he did ten thousand billion times before in his career. I saw this as a bad sign but from the things I have read so far, he is seriously working on it, as he has lost his starting job back to Steven Adams as a result of terrible defensive effort and numbers and let's be honest, no one's gonna give you 70 million greenies to stand there like a scarecrow so he will be forced to get better whether he likes it or not.

It wasn't difficult to predict the responses would be what they were. Assuming the topic creator has an ounce of common sense, he knew this, and that is why it is obvious trolling. Look at the dude's posting history. He knows what he's doing.

Stop while you're ahead. Mods here don't understand that baiting is a thing.

I saw one position from last night's scrimmage that was showing Russell Westbrook's drive in layup. The thing is, he was switched on by Enes on that position and Enes lacked the defensive sensors and lateral quickness to put up a body on the point guard just like he did ten thousand billion times before in his career. I saw this as a bad sign but from the things I have read so far, he is seriously working on it, as he has lost his starting job back to Steven Adams as a result of terrible defensive effort and numbers and let's be honest, no one's gonna give you 70 million greenies to stand there like a scarecrow so he will be forced to get better whether he likes it or not.
Kanter's current contract proves your statement incorrect. They signed on the dotted line, so now they have to give him all the greenies whether he plays better than he did before the contract or not.

Not it isn't. As evidenced by this thread. Your response is far more of a troll post.
Not sure how to read this; one of those periods should be a comma. That is, does this thread provide evidence that the OP wasn't trolling or that I am trolling? Either way, you're wrong.

Kanter's current contract proves your statement incorrect. They signed on the dotted line, so now they have to give him all the greenies whether he plays better than he did before the contract or not.

Maybe they have an enforcer in the club that kicks people's asses if they don't bust their backmeats off.

PortlyMilkyBluebird.gif

Mods should make an additional board where ********* like this can be moved to by the mods. Almost a hall of shame. You can't post there but you can go in there and see the still born threads that these feeble-minded dumb****s post here.

I've long advocated for something just like this. And not just for threads, but for certain frequently misbehaving posters. Rather than an outright ban - a banishment to their own thread in the "Site Issues" forum.

At any rate, like Stoked mentioned - get a grip. Or let it go. Or preferably both.

Maybe they have an enforcer in the club that kicks people's asses if they don't bust their backmeats off.

PortlyMilkyBluebird.gif
If that's the case then Kanter's about to get his *** kicked... but he'll still get paid.

I'm not sure why you attached that gif but it's funny. What's the story behind that?

If that's the case then Kanter's about to get his *** kicked... but he'll still get paid.

I'm not sure why you attached that gif but it's funny. What's the story behind that?
Pretty much what it shows. Jeremy Lamb commits the biggest crime of leaving Russ hanging. He bounced right back from getting torn into little pieces and being fed to sharks.

Why did I post it? Because this is the enforcer.

Pretty much what it shows. Jeremy Lamb commits the biggest crime of leaving Russ hanging. He bounced right back from getting torn into little pieces and being fed to sharks.

Why did I post it? Because this is the enforcer.
I hope for his sake that Kanter is good at giving high fives. He's being be paid extremely well to do it.

I hope for his sake that Kanter is good at giving high fives. He's being be paid extremely well to do it.
I have watched them and they blended really well on pick and roll and pops and there were lots of met high fives. I think he will survive.

Go Real Salt Lake!

We have long allowed threads on former Jazzmen in the Jazz forum. The initial post itself is rather harmless. Nothing offensive about it. We are all adults and responsible for the way we chose to respond.

In light of that report away.

Edit: I hope you're happy Fish

Last edited: