What's new

Enes kanter will be traded

Yep, it was the master plan all along.

Step 1 Play Marvin & jefferson extended minutes to extend their careers.
Step 2 play Enes as little as possible to make other teams believe he is a franchise center.
Step 3 win enough games to get locked into a 9th pick..
Step 4 trade #9 & Enes for the #1 pick.

Of course Step 1 is the most important. It all starts with playing those two vets who won't be here next year and nobody is interested in. They have to play enough to make sure the jazz fall out of the top of the lottery so that the jazz can trade back in later.

Last edited:
I already posted it earlier berkkobe. The big possibility is 2014 summer for the picks in the draft.

Yep, it was the master plan all along.

Step 1 Play Marvin & jefferson extended minutes to extend their careers.
Step 2 play Enes as little as possible to make other teams believe he starts with is a franchise center.
Step 3 win enough games to get locked into a 9th pick..
Step 4 trade #9 & Enes for the #1 pick.

Of course Step 1 is the most important. It all starts with playing those two vets who won't be here next year and nobody is interested in. They have to play enough to make sure the jazz fall out of the top of the lottery so that the jazz can trade back in later.

must spread the rep

Just yesterday DL said that the jazz organization will be very very patient with Enes and his development.
Not saying he won't or couldn't be traded, but if they are willing to be very very patient, then it wouldn't surprise me to see him remain in his current situation for a while.

Just yesterday DL said that the jazz organization will be very very patient with Enes and his development.
Not saying he won't or couldn't be traded, but if they are willing to be very very patient, then it wouldn't surprise me to see him remain in his current situation for a while.

I still have visions of a Favors Kanter front court. He's still very young in his basketball development. DL needs to decide if he's going to fire Ty or *gulp* extend him. If DL extends him he may as well trade Kanter now. I just don't see Kanter developing under our idiot coach.

It still perplexes me that Kanter can never get on the court. I know big man take awhile to get developed, but c'mon man, this is ridiculous. If he isn't ever going to start may as well see what he is worth to other teams. Makes me really mad cause I really like kanter

Maybe that's being considered, but for ****ing what? I see no reason that he should have any league-wide value.

Memo Okur was a semi-unknown player when he was signed by the Jazz.
Many here were critical of signing, dubbing it an overpay, which was not the case, at least for the pre-injuries Memo.
I mean, there are enough number of professional eyes and minds following NBA and many of these are surely cognizant of Kanter's talents.
(Unlike Jazz coach, what an imbecile)
That said, Kanter is not helping his cause!

AK47 will be traded
Boozer will be traded
Memo will be traded
Raja will be traded
Big Al will be traded
Millsap will be traded

book it. this is simple.

Sent from the JazzFanz app

I've seen these guarantees before. How have they worked out?

Church of Kanter will rise from the ashes, just as the Church of Burks did when the days were the darkest. Ye all of little faith.

What I really really really don't understand is why DL isn't telling Corbin that Kanter needs to be evaluated and developed and that giving him significant playing time is not an option, he must get time on the court. Same With Gobert. The team knows this isn't a playoff year, play the players we need to evaluate. Develop that defensive philosophy that was supposed to be what Corbin would be evaluated on. I have no idea how FOs work and what they do and do not tell a coach to do, but it seems to me this is an area where DL can issue some firm instruction to Corbin that will help the team long term. If Corbin is more interested in getting 5-10 extra wins because he thinks that helps his fututre coaching career you tell him that if he's more concerned with his future as a coach then for the team's future then he can hit the ****ing road and find another coaching gig somewhere else. Good Luck with that.