What's new

Enes kanter will be traded

Memo Okur was a semi-unknown player when he was signed by the Jazz.
Many here were critical of signing, dubbing it an overpay, which was not the case, at least for the pre-injuries Memo.
I mean, there are enough number of professional eyes and minds following NBA and many of these are surely cognizant of Kanter's talents.
(Unlike Jazz coach, what an imbecile)
That said, Kanter is not helping his cause!

For what reason did we Pick Kanter ? We had like 5 Big-Guys at this position before Kanter was draftet. Big-AL, Millsap, Favors, Memo Okur and Evans. So why the ****, you are picking a Projekt like Kanter just to waste his talent ?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G_VnSvBzRkA

People should recognize what Kanter was able to do,even with 19 years of age, without played college, against NBA Caliber Players and All-Stars like Caman, Noah and Nowitzki. Even at his first year, he was not able to get minutes he needed, playing a player like Kanter for 13 minutes a game is a waste of Talent, because Kanter always had more than a strong enough body, to compete against NBA caliber players. The biggest disgrace was his second year, whre he worked his *** off, got much better physically and still got just 1 minute per game more than at his rookie year...

Now, after he got a risky surgery people are going to tell me does not has BB IQ and is not getting minutes, because he has not earned them ? What the **** ?

IF a talent like Kanter does not know the game, then you have to kill the coach for that. Footwork, Rebounding, Jumpshot, brute strenght he had all these tools already coming into the NBA, if its not becaue of surgery or confidence issues then Corbin really must be the dumbest coach ever for not teaching Kanter anything new after more then 2 years. Actually Kanter lost his strenght and Rebounding ability, so he got worse training with Corbin.

Maybe, with Corbin our players are not getting better, they get worse..

It still perplexes me that Kanter can never get on the court. I know big man take awhile to get developed, but c'mon man, this is ridiculous. If he isn't ever going to start may as well see what he is worth to other teams. Makes me really mad cause I really like kanter
They are doing this to extend his career

Valanciunas is getting 25-30 min as a starter since 2 years without excel!

This year Enes was supposed to play paired with Favors in the starting lineup regardless of his production.

It is a nightmarish season for him till now. I don't see things to change if Corbin won't be fired.

For what reason did we Pick Kanter ? We had like 5 Big-Guys at this position before Kanter was draftet. Big-AL, Millsap, Favors, Memo Okur and Evans. So why the ****, you are picking a Projekt like Kanter just to waste his talent ?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G_VnSvBzRkA

People should recognize what Kanter was able to do,even with 19 years of age, without played college, against NBA Caliber Players and All-Stars like Caman, Noah and Nowitzki. Even at his first year, he was not able to get minutes he needed, playing a player like Kanter for 13 minutes a game is a waste of Talent, because Kanter always had more than a strong enough body, to compete against NBA caliber players. The biggest disgrace was his second year, whre he worked his *** off, got much better physically and still got just 1 minute per game more than at his rookie year...

Now, after he got a risky surgery people are going to tell me does not has BB IQ and is not getting minutes, because he has not earned them ? What the **** ?

IF a talent like Kanter does not know the game, then you have to kill the coach for that. Footwork, Rebounding, Jumpshot, brute strenght he had all these tools already coming into the NBA, if its not becaue of surgery or confidence issues then Corbin really must be the dumbest coach ever for not teaching Kanter anything new after more then 2 years. Actually Kanter lost his strenght and Rebounding ability, so he got worse training with Corbin.

Maybe, with Corbin our players are not getting better, they get worse..

Any player that gets drafted into the NBA is fully trained in basketball. NBA coaches don't teach players how to play basketball, they make game plans and lead the team. If Kanter is this badass you think he is then he'll be that badass when he's on the floor for whatever amount of time he gets.

Any player that gets drafted into the NBA is fully trained in basketball. NBA coaches don't teach players how to play basketball, they make game plans and lead the team. If Kanter is this badass you think he is then he'll be that badass when he's on the floor for whatever amount of time he gets.

I copy and past the interview with Tanjevic, ex coach of the Turkish national, made in 2012.

On Enes Kanter not playing on the national team in 2012, Tanjevic said that "Kanter? He is a huge talent and we miss him a lot. He decided not to join us but honestly, he needs us more than we need him. He didn't play or practice with us over the last three years. I had to replace him with Gonlum who was on vacation with his family. Without Kanter we risk a bit but I think we will be able to make it to Eurobasket 2013. Italy without Bargnani and Belinelli? I am not surprised at all considering that one of our guys from 1992 (Enes Kanter) refused to join us. America is the right place to lose your brain. First, because of the coaches who don't understant anything. In NBA there are just 3 or 4 good coaches who last for 100 years, gain billions and win trophies. The other ones are stupid, Tyrone Corbin included. I didn't want to call him. I should have told him and that I was going to do him a favour teaching basketball to one of his guys and he would have gained money on that. But I really can't talk to guys who don't know what they are doing. Kanter forgot how to play basketball. He will never be a center but he starts always back-to-the-basket. As PF/C he would be devastating. He is 210cm but he is the best shooter in the Turkish National Team, guards included. And in the NBA he never takes a shot."

What I really really really don't understand is why DL isn't telling Corbin that Kanter needs to be evaluated and developed and that giving him significant playing time is not an option, he must get time on the court. Same With Gobert. The team knows this isn't a playoff year, play the players we need to evaluate. Develop that defensive philosophy that was supposed to be what Corbin would be evaluated on. I have no idea how FOs work and what they do and do not tell a coach to do, but it seems to me this is an area where DL can issue some firm instruction to Corbin that will help the team long term. If Corbin is more interested in getting 5-10 extra wins because he thinks that helps his fututre coaching career you tell him that if he's more concerned with his future as a coach then for the team's future then he can hit the ****ing road and find another coaching gig somewhere else. Good Luck with that.

He's getting plenty of minutes to be evaluated by fans.

I think you're starting with a bad premise that the FO needs to see more floor time to find out what they got. 3 or 6 minutes more is not going to feed this kid miracle grow. If he has a growth spurt that earns him more evaluation time then he'll get it.

I agree with sacrificing Corbin in the interest of team growth though. DL either needs to extend his contract with those instructions or fire him and bring in a guy willing to "develop" at all costs.

I copy and past the interview with Tanjevic, ex coach of the Turkish national, made in 2012.

On Enes Kanter not playing on the national team in 2012, Tanjevic said that "Kanter? He is a huge talent and we miss him a lot. He decided not to join us but honestly, he needs us more than we need him. He didn't play or practice with us over the last three years. I had to replace him with Gonlum who was on vacation with his family. Without Kanter we risk a bit but I think we will be able to make it to Eurobasket 2013. Italy without Bargnani and Belinelli? I am not surprised at all considering that one of our guys from 1992 (Enes Kanter) refused to join us. America is the right place to lose your brain. First, because of the coaches who don't understant anything. In NBA there are just 3 or 4 good coaches who last for 100 years, gain billions and win trophies. The other ones are stupid, Tyrone Corbin included. I didn't want to call him. I should have told him and that I was going to do him a favour teaching basketball to one of his guys and he would have gained money on that. But I really can't talk to guys who don't know what they are doing. Kanter forgot how to play basketball. He will never be a center but he starts always back-to-the-basket. As PF/C he would be devastating. He is 210cm but he is the best shooter in the Turkish National Team, guards included. And in the NBA he never takes a shot."

Europeans are so funny. If only they were the big dog on campus they'd show us how right they are.

So you are not believing in developing players ? But, Im not even talking about developing, Im talkin about Kanter getting worse playin for Corbin. He lost his rebounding and he lost his strenght and his 3 point shot. Post-Moves, Jump-Shots he was always good at that. Corbin misusing Kanter badly.

Europeans are so funny. If only they were the big dog on campus they'd show us how right they are.

Most of americans technically are europeans who immigrated at a unkwon country, so technically you are european,too.

So you are not believing in developing players ? But, Im not even talking about developing, Im talkin about Kanter getting worse playin for Corbin. He lost his rebounding and he lost his strenght and his 3 point shot. Post-Moves, Jump-Shots he was always good at that. Corbin misusing Kanter badly.

Neither of the youngs has developed under Corbin...Favors is having a solid season but he didn't boom definitively neither.

Not a smart decision to give a bunch of young players to a coach that has no coaching experience....also Corbin is developing as a coach.

Last edited:
He's getting plenty of minutes to be evaluated by fans.

I think you're starting with a bad premise that the FO needs to see more floor time to find out what they got. 3 or 6 minutes more is not going to feed this kid miracle grow. If he has a growth spurt that earns him more evaluation time then he'll get it.

I agree with sacrificing Corbin in the interest of team growth though. DL either needs to extend his contract with those instructions or fire him and bring in a guy willing to "develop" at all costs.

My premise is that Kanter isn't playing well and with more time on the floor he'll get more opportunity to not play well and help us lose a few extra games. I'm wondering why DL isn't telling Corbin to play certain players more and letting him play the players that help him "win now" instead of playing players that could, one way or another, help us win more later.

But also, you tell Kanter he's going to get his time this year. This year. If he uses that time to execute on our defensive philosophy he'll be part of our "core" going forward. If he won't or can't then we'll try to find a good trade for him this off season.

You think Corbin did that to Kanter? You think Kanter is the type of guy who gets worse at rebounding because his NBA coach isn't teaching him how to rebound?

GTFO

Most of americans technically are europeans who immigrated at a unkwon country, so technically you are european,too.

Most Europeans would be speaking German... you know what, never mind.

Lol. Kanter still has hope and he is being judged to soon. He still has a good chance of being great for Utah. Such a rush to judge.

You think Corbin did that to Kanter? You think Kanter is the type of guy who gets worse at rebounding because his NBA coach isn't teaching him how to rebound?

GTFO

If your coach tells you to focus more in boxing out, your teammates will take the rebounds instead of you.

If your coach tells you to focus more in boxing out, your teammates will take the rebounds instead of you.

Sounds pretty good to me. Any team player should be pretty happy with that situation. Fans, too.

GTFO
Teaching and Developing about ?

Passing out of the post, Playing in his System ? He came in with 19 years of age, but he developed nothing new to play inside team basketball, a coach has to teach this, especially when you are dealing with young and raw Big-Man.

Kanter has not needed to learn about rebounding the ball, he was already elite at it coming into the league. But he got even worse on that and startet rebounding like a shooting guard...

Kanter has great work ethic and he is learning very fast when you consider him as a guy starting to play basketball with the age of 14. If this guy is getting worse then before, than the coach did somethin wrong the last two years.

Lol. Kanter still has hope and he is being judged to soon. He still has a good chance of being great for Utah. Such a rush to judge.

Franklin is the only Corbin homer i really love, but can not understand why the **** every Person probably turned into Corbin lovers/protectors when it comes Kanter. Take out Hayward for a few games, because he is shooting like **** and they would burn this building.

I warned everyone that Kanter would struggle this year. Little time against quality bigs. 15 mins to 30 mins a game. And not to mention pressure. Kanter is my favorite player too. But the bias blindness to the truth is mind boggling. Players play. And right now he isn't playing very well. Period.

Sent from the JazzFanz app