What's new

Eric Paschall

This team lacks emotion, energy, toughness, and two way play.

Enter Eric Paschall.

Why in Zeus' Butthole would Paschall not help us for 10 minutes off the bench to bring some energy and bite in this series?
I will have Quin come explain the system to you and its seventeen levels of regression analysis with thirteen statistical means to make you understand the silliness of your question.

I agree, we need his energy, it helped us early in the season.
Out of all the guys we signed in the off-season, we only play Whiteside. Are we admitting we did nothing to improve after the the Clippers lose. Playing the same 8 guys and playing the same defense.

Sent from my SM-A326U using JazzFanz mobile app

Ingles and Niang certainly did make it more fun. Even when we were losing.
Niang was the worst player in the league as soon as a second-round came along, he just absolutely disappeared against the Clippers.

We need energy from a guy not just going through the motions. Dallas had 3 turnovers in game 2. We need something on defense.

Niang was the worst player in the league as soon as a second-round came along, he just absolutely disappeared against the Clippers.

We need energy from a guy not just going through the motions. Dallas had 3 turnovers in game 2. We need something on defense.

He had a bad series. It happens.

Well, it's in line with Jazz's offseason plans, bring bad defenders and expect things to be solved.

This team lacks emotion, energy, toughness, and two way play.

Enter Eric Paschall.

Why in Zeus' Butthole would Paschall not help us for 10 minutes off the bench to bring some energy and bite in this series?

He is also filming a movie coming out this summer...

The Invisible Man....

I love Paschall. He's a changeup guy that could maybe throw Dallas off for a few minutes. Put him on Brunson for a few possessions to slow him down. Let him drive down hill on Luka once he comes back.

I don't think Quin shares my love for Paschall or like's the idea of a changeup guy. I doubt we see him this post season.

Last edited:
So... um. Paschall huh. I thi k he got some minutes tonight. How did it go?

We played paschall and we went on a 19 - 6 run by my count. We sat him and it was a 10 - 2 run for Dallas.

Barfamatic. This is so blatantly obvious at this point. It starts and ends with Quin.

That's basically the state of Utah Jazz right now. Expect a guy who fell out of a tanking Warrior team's rotation last season and a guy who's not offered a second ten day deal by the Knicks to be the difference makers in a playoff series.

Same thing happened when your boyfriend Gobert came back. We mounted the comeback when his *** was on the bench.
Gobert was on the floor for the last couple of minutes of the comeback. The comeback stopped when our defense lost it's aggression.