What's new

Eric Paschall

Gobert was on the floor for the last couple of minutes of the comeback. The comeback stopped when our defense lost it's aggression.
They played small ball and came back when Gobert was on the bench. He contributed nothing to the come back, so don't go there

They played small ball and came back when Gobert was on the bench. He contributed nothing to the come back, so don't go there
Sorry, I was too busy watching the game last night to buy into your assessment. Most of the comeback was with Gobert on the bench, the last part was with him on the floor.

It's kind of funny that you can't even acknowledge minor truths you don't like.

I liked what Paschall brought when he was in. You cant just play that lineup more minutes and expect it to continue to play that well. Utah did a smart thing, they changed it up and brought guys with juice in.

Now they have to bring that same juice with their best lineups that have the talent to beat the Mavs.

Sorry, I was too busy watching the game last night to buy into your assessment. Most of the comeback was with Gobert on the bench, the last part was with him on the floor.

It's kind of funny that you can't even acknowledge minor truths you don't like.
Most was most for a reason