What's new

ESPN Mock Draft Lottery 2015

The Midnight

#Baby_Talk
Contributor
Most of the time I get #7 with Kelly Ouuuuuuubre.

The best I could get was a 3rd pick with D'Angelo Russell.... if that came through I would stop eating meat for 1 year.

https://espn.go.com/nba/lottery2015/mockdraft

6_02_2015_9_41_53_a_m.jpg

Lol @ hotkkkk eating meat.

LOL .. I have been trying to cut it down though, but have not completely erased it from my diet... probably down to only 40-50 grams PER DAY at the moment due to my high cholesterol. (a big mac alone has 90 grams)

When ESPN says that the player comp for Ouubre is J.R. Smith I said no.

GIVE US RUSSELLLLLLLL We deserve a ****ing number one pick.... never had it before

Yeah after looking at the top 7 players in the mock draft I want Russell hands down.

PKM are they way off here?

Devin Booker
Height: 6-6 | Weight: 195 | Freshman
Kentucky | Shooting Guard

Booker isn't a great athlete and doesn't necessarily bring a lot of other elite skills to the table, but his shot is so pure that more and more scouts are talking about him as the best shooter in the draft. He also plays with a high basketball IQ, has been a plus defender at Kentucky and is the youngest player in the draft, so there's room for even more improvement.

PKM are they way off here?

Devin Booker
Height: 6-6 | Weight: 195 | Freshman
Kentucky | Shooting Guard

Booker isn't a great athlete and doesn't necessarily bring a lot of other elite skills to the table, but his shot is so pure that more and more scouts are talking about him as the best shooter in the draft. He also plays with a high basketball IQ, has been a plus defender at Kentucky and is the youngest player in the draft, so there's room for even more improvement.

Decent D and an amazing shot? Sounds good to me as a consolation prize.