What's new

ESPN Mock Draft Lottery 2015

Why use our draft pick on a shooter? Surely these shooters will be available for less:

1400261752-Nik_Stauskas_Doug_McDermott_Draft_combine.jpg

Were those guys at lunch break from the local accounting firm?

PKM are they way off here?

Devin Booker
Height: 6-6 | Weight: 195 | Freshman
Kentucky | Shooting Guard

Booker isn't a great athlete and doesn't necessarily bring a lot of other elite skills to the table, but his shot is so pure that more and more scouts are talking about him as the best shooter in the draft. He also plays with a high basketball IQ, has been a plus defender at Kentucky and is the youngest player in the draft, so there's room for even more improvement.

That's pretty fair. But he's one of those guys that's crafty and seems to find a way to beat his guy.. even without elite athleticism. And he isn't unathletic, but just pretty average.

Ran the simulator 10 times. The very first time, jumped up to #1 and picked Okafor. Five times out of the next nine tries, I ended up with Russell either at #2 or #3. Three times I took Oubre at #7, and once I ended up with Looney at #6 (would have personally taken Super Mario over both those guys in the top 7.)

To recap. . .

1 x Okafor
4 x Oubre/Looney (Hezonja)
5 x Russell

It's a sign. This is the year that the Jazz land that Alpha score first option they've been needing.

Haha.. why cos they're white???

I guess you must have to be covered from head to toe in tatoos to play in the NBA now. Also one half of ones rookie season is enough to tell if they will be a bust. Of course Whiteside might disagree.

Tried once, we got the second pick and took Russell. Stanley Johnson fell to 11th and the Lakers got the 6 pick surrendering it to Phoenix. Knicks got the #1 pick, Philly fell to 5. Pretty much the dream scenario lottery wise. . .

We need another thread discussing 2015 draft picks. Maybe a separate thread for each player projected to go in the lottery.

Just played 10x and got 6 Oubres and 4 Looneys.
We won't be sending you to represent the jazz at the real lottery I guess