What's new

Exhibition season

I'm still watching games, but it is definitely getting much harder to stay entertained with the poor play and bad decisions on the court.

I find the good solution for me. Follow Mike and Rudy at Minny and watch Jazz replay game. I'm not too frustrated, just hope next year we choose a clear direction.

Right. Move Lauri and you are stacked with picks and likely waiting to strike gold in the lotto or hit big on a pick. But you spun your wheels for a couple years… so the fan base patience wears real thin. Likely would get a haul for Lauri. You’d be starting the tank from like step 2 or 3 but often it takes a few years to get the transcendent talent.

I think we extend Lauri this offseason but if he says no you have to move him and it’s full tank mode. I think we are close to the end of this stick in the lower middle purgatory but who knows. Indecision can often be confused with patience.
Or indifference.

Put it anyway you want but you just did it yourself
I didn't. I did the opposite by objectively defining it. Anyway, it's ok, it's just a futile debate.
It bares no weight on the Jazz lacking consistent parameters enclosing their basketball related body of work, which is IMO the issue underlying any debate.

I didn't. I did the opposite by objectively defining it. Anyway, it's ok, it's just a futile debate.
It bares no weight on the Jazz lacking consistent parameters enclosing their basketball related body of work, which is IMO the issue underlying any debate.
In your world trading is cut and dry and takes no work. Lol