What's new

"Experts" say we are......toast!

carolinajazz

Listening to all the ESPN sports experts....they all have come to the conclusion that the Lakers will make the playoffs at the expense of......the JAZZ! They Jazz will fold like a bad suit......and the Lakers will then wreck havoc in the 1st round of the playoffs! My only question is this: why can't the Jazz beat the Hawks anymore???

Not sure where this newfound Lakers optimism is coming from. I think at this point, the Lakers are what they are...a fringe .500 team. Honestly, I think there's a good chance we're tied for the 6 seed come Saturday morning.

Listening to all the ESPN sports experts....they all have come to the conclusion that the Lakers will make the playoffs at the expense of......the JAZZ! They Jazz will fold like a bad suit......and the Lakers will then wreck havoc in the 1st round of the playoffs! My only question is this: why can't the Jazz beat the Hawks anymore???

That is not what they have been saying. They say if the Lakers catch anyone, then it would most likely be the Jazz. Basically that Houston has an easier schedule in addition to playing better than the Jazz. Ditto for the Warriors. Most people give the Lakers a 50/50 chance of catching the Jazz.

I haven't listened to every expert but that is the consistent message I have heard.

Lakers lost again. It will take more than Kobe's effort to make it to playoffs. ESPN and such are lobbying again to take Lakers there and keep the Jazz out of it.

The NBA and the television stations, like ESPN, want the Lakers in and the Jazz out. It's in their best interest, as it's about ratings and popularity. The question is as the season grows to end, will the Jazz rise to the pressure or believe the skepticism about their skills and let the Lakers, Houston, and GSW get in ahead of them?

The NBA and the television stations, like ESPN, want the Lakers in and the Jazz out. It's in their best interest, as it's about ratings and popularity. The question is as the season grows to end, will the Jazz rise to the pressure or believe the skepticism about their skills and let the Lakers, Houston, and GSW get in ahead of them?

jeffrey, can u lemme know if uve ever smoked a "jeffrey" before? this is important.

That is not what they have been saying. They say if the Lakers catch anyone, then it would most likely be the Jazz. Basically that Houston has an easier schedule in addition to playing better than the Jazz. Ditto for the Warriors. Most people give the Lakers a 50/50 chance of catching the Jazz.

I haven't listened to every expert but that is the consistent message I have heard.
I'm obviously a Jazz homer and that would be my message as well. Jazz have three starters who couldn't throw a stone in the ocean if they were standing 5 ft from the water. My ONLY hope is the Jazz continue to suck and fans stay away from the games in droves. Maybe that will send a message to Greg, Kevin and Dennis that the status quo is NOT ok.

They say that beacue talking about LA gets them page views and Utah is always overlooked.

My only question is this: why can't the Jazz beat the Hawks anymore???
Devin-Harris-browsebiography.com_.jpg

If we're toast, there's at least some cheese on that toast and y'know, cheese on toast is only one or two steps away from pizza, so y'know, if we just improve every day AND keep getting better we can hopefully get to the point where we resemble something closer to pizza than, y'know, just dry ol' toast. right?

If we're toast, there's at least some cheese on that toast and y'know, cheese on toast is only one or two steps away from pizza, so y'know, if we just improve every day AND keep getting better we can hopefully get to the point where we resemble something closer to pizza than, y'know, just dry ol' toast. right?

Nice work of making pizza out of toast.

I'm obviously a Jazz homer and that would be my message as well. Jazz have three starters who couldn't throw a stone in the ocean if they were standing 5 ft from the water. My ONLY hope is the Jazz continue to suck and fans stay away from the games in droves. Maybe that will send a message to Greg, Kevin and Dennis that the status quo is NOT ok.

aexactly and to top it off i hope they miss the playoff by "just one game"