What's new

"Experts" say we are......toast!

The same ESPN idiots said the Lakers would be a championship team. That's all they are up in ESPN- Idiots. Morons the all of them.

The NBA and the television stations, like ESPN, want the Lakers in and the Jazz out. It's in their best interest, as it's about ratings and popularity.

...this is spot dead on! If there's anyway the NBA can get the Lakers in and the Jazz OUT....they will do it! Those last two games of the season for both teams will be ripe with bad calls and pathetic "no calls" to get the Lakers in and keep the Jazz out! You know it, I know it....and the American public know it!

...this is spot dead on! If there's anyway the NBA can get the Lakers in and the Jazz OUT....they will do it! Those last two games of the season for both teams will be ripe with bad calls and pathetic "no calls" to get the Lakers in and keep the Jazz out! You know it, I know it....and the American public know it!

I don't think people in general are aware of this conspiracy.

i think the american publice would rather watch a lakers thunder or lakers spurs series instead of a jazz thunder or jazz spurs. stern will make sure it happens. i want us to make the playoffs btw. i think the lakers deserve to miss the playoffs.

If Mo comes back healthy soon the Jazz will make the playoffs. Even if he doesn't Jazz have a good 80% chance of making it. (IMHO)

I think we all knew that our biggest vulnerability going into the season was a Mo Williams injury. And the worst happened. Hopefully he comes back soon. Wasn't he supposed to be back at teh end of February?

The same ESPN idiots said the Lakers would be a championship team. That's all they are up in ESPN- Idiots. Morons the all of them.

Didn't you think the lakers would at least be a championship contender when the added nash and howard to kobe, pau, and metta? I know i did. (even though i think metta sucks.)

A lineup of nash, kobe, artest, gasol, and howard looks pretty damn intimidating right?... and dont talk about then having no bench cause the heat just won a title with no bench.

Gasol is out for the year. Nash is effectively playing SG, which doesn't really work. MWP is erratic. Howard hasn't been full-strength, and their defense has suffered. Voila.

Still, the Lakers apparently have an easier schedule than we do. If the Jazz can stay at .500 the rest of the way, or do a couple games better than that, it's going to be really tough for the Lakers to get in.

I hope that somehow the Lakers make the playoffs... Otherwise they would magically draw the #1 pick in the lottery. The "draft gods" reward the franchises that keep the league in business.

Wow what a bunch of insecure babies. Who cares what they think. Yall should be just fine with us missing the playoffs anyways.

We have yet to go on our late-season tear. Im hoping/expecting (hoxpecting?) one last 6 game win streak from us to finish out the season. Hopefully we can hit 48 wins. I'd be damn-near ecstatic with a 6th seed. I can't see us catching up to Denver, sadly.

We have yet to go on our late-season tear. Im hoping/expecting (hoxpecting?) one last 6 game win streak from us to finish out the season. Hopefully we can hit 48 wins. I'd be damn-near ecstatic with a 6th seed. I can't see us catching up to Denver, sadly.
Let me guess, you live in either Washington state or Colorado, and you're taking full advantage of the recent bill that legalized marijuana.

I hope that somehow the Lakers make the playoffs... Otherwise they would magically draw the #1 pick in the lottery. The "draft gods" reward the franchises that keep the league in business.

Good point

.....thought I'd post on this thread this morning, if for no other reason than to move it to the top since it seems to be what awaits this jazz team! Another home loss to a mediocre team. Another unwatchable display of "what system are we running" on offense, coupled with "I have no idea where or whom I'm suppose to be covering" on defense." And another coaches decision to "play the same guys over and over again and expect different results."