What's new

Exum coming back this season or not?

I hope he plays better going forward. Because right now I see him as a backup SG/SF who should get minutes only if his shot is falling.

This is not Hood's first season.

Hood isn't that far off from Hayward scoring wise in his 4th (contract) season.

Haywards first 12 games of 4th season: 37 mpg, 19.2 ppg, 42.9% fg, 38.1% 3pt, 72.1% ft

Hoods first 12 games this season: 27 mpg, 15.7 ppg, 38.5% fg, 38.2% 3pt, 97.2% ft

Of course Hayward provided more than scoring by rebounding, assisting and defending but if you remember this was Hayward's season as "the guy" after losing Jefferson, Millsap, Marvin, Carroll.

Hood isn't that far off from Hayward scoring wise in his 4th (contract) season.

Haywards first 12 games of 4th season: 37 mpg, 19.2 ppg, 42.9% fg, 38.1% 3pt, 72.1% ft

Hoods first 12 games this season: 27 mpg, 15.7 ppg, 38.5% fg, 38.2% 3pt, 97.2% ft

Of course Hayward provided more than scoring by rebounding, assisting and defending but if you remember this was Hayward's season as "the guy" after losing Jefferson, Millsap, Marvin, Carroll.

That is the problem with Hood though. He really doesn't provide anything but scoring.

That is the problem with Hood though. He really doesn't provide anything but scoring.

And he doesn't do that in a really efficient manner... good floor spacer can't create regularly.

I don't think he should come back this year. MKG came back early and had a setback... just start again next year.

I doubt it, unless he and his agent really push for it to try and get some value built up going into RFA.

I doubt it, unless he and his agent really push for it to try and get some value built up going into RFA.

At this point I think he'd just want to play.

If he's right to go, let him play. Dante knows better than most you can get hurt in a million different ways, no point wrapping him in cotton wool and hoping for the best.

If the Jazz have half a brain then they won't pick up the option and let him leave for Europe. He shouldn't wear another Utah Jazz game jersey.

Neither did Burks, but he’s been very improved this year due to Thabo’s influence on defense and Quin’s influence moving the ball and finding the open guy. Not going to write off Hood on either end yet. Would still like to see him get a little stronger so he can become a more complete player.