What's new

Exum's Highlights from last night #6

With such similar hand measurements, it's hard to believe we never hooked up.
We would be great at high fiving each other

I'm 5'10" and have fairly normal-sized hands, but could palm a ball (unless it was pretty slippery) because I played saxophone and had strong, supple fingers. Just thought I'd contribute here. You basically have to pinch the ball between your thumb and middle finger.

FWIW, Exum looks like he can get anywhere on the floor he wants, when he wants. What he does then is anyone's guess, but he can move the ball without a pick at least.

FWIW, Exum looks like he can get anywhere on the floor he wants, when he wants. What he does then is anyone's guess, but he can move the ball without a pick at least.

Yeah kinda like Gobert last year - all the potential was there, he just needed to put it all together.

Look at Giannis Antetokounmpo's hands!!

Beaptl7CQAAOZxP.jpg

He will get stronger and faster. His skills will only improve.

He just needs to get that killer instinct.

No way his legs are dead. He's quick as hell to or close to the lane and then he transforms into the fish flopping about at the end of the Faith No More Epic video. Just awkwardly flailing his body to the hoop. Just awful.
Someone needs to go to his house and make sure he isn't watching any film of AK.

Must say I am extremely surprised by his recent play. I was an advocate of sending him DOWN to play at Idaho - not promoting him to the starting lineup. Guess that's why Quin makes the big bucks! But it makes sense. There is actually less pressure on him as a starter as he has Hayward and some scorers around him.