What's new

Fall 2018 General Conference Thread

...Go ahead.
6 minutes later....
I know just fine because I can read and absorb what people say.

You clearly can’t. Stoked laid out a fair assessment of you as a poster. Had you truly read that, you’d have thought about what he said and done something about it. But here we are, just two days later, and your true colors once again are shining through.

Keep doing your thing. I guess.
Good boy

Btw, it’s entirely legitimate for me to bring up fish’s support of a LDS institution in a situation where he’s complaining about the money they’re putting into politics he doesn’t support.

But go ahead and make this about something else

Btw, it’s entirely legitimate for me to bring up fish’s support of a LDS institution in a situation where he’s complaining about the money they’re putting into politics he doesn’t support.

I don’t see them as mutually exclusive.

It is clearly possible to have a point and be an *******. Something you excel at to my constant merriment.

Like Stoked said. Disingenuous.

It’s only a matter of time again.

Fish's BYU fandom was confusing to me for a while, along with Trout's while we're at it. But I've had enough after poker discussions with Fish to understand where he's at.

Fandom doesn't have to make sense to anyone but the fan.

I can say that there is really no outward reason why I should care so much about the Jazz, but I do. And my personal reasons are real, they mean a lot to me, and I don't need to explain them to anyone. I certainly don't have to justify myself for being a Jazz fan, and Fish doesn't have to justify himself for being a BYU fan.

You want it to make sense to you, but no one owes that to you, NOAS.