What's new

Favors picked by NBA Hang Time as 1 of 5 break out players this year

Thanks for posting this Ben. I'm so excited for the season to start. Favors and Hayward are going to explode.

A few people mention Hayward in the comments too. I think he'll get on the national radar a lot more this season. I'm expecting 15/4/4 from him.

A few people mention Hayward in the comments too. I think he'll get on the national radar a lot more this season. I'm expecting 15/4/4 from him.

That's about where I'd love to see Hayward get to this year. I especially hope he can find some consistency. Last year, especially early on, there were too many games where he just disappeared.

Remember, Sir Charles Barkley said that of his upcoming stars team that Hayward was his choice to be an all star in the future, and Favors was on that team. Don't get me wrong, I have all the hopes in the world for Favors, but Hayward is the more complete player.

Hey, how about both get in with honorable mention to Burks?

Remember, Sir Charles Barkley said that of his upcoming stars team that Hayward was his choice to be an all star in the future, and Favors was on that team. Don't get me wrong, I have all the hopes in the world for Favors, but Hayward is the more complete player.

Hey, how about both get in with honorable mention to Burks?
Hayward - right now - is the classic "jack-of-all-trades, master of none." He does a lot of things, but none at all-star level. Passing is ok, has the ability to drive, but is often out of control, can shoot the 3, but is inconsistent. Not saying he never gets there. He just needs to work on all facets of his game and tighten things up. Perhaps he tries to do too much.

On the other hand, Favors already is an elite defender, but has limited offensive skills.

In sum, both are still young and rough around the edges, but have plenty of potential.

We are getting closer, and closer to camp. The players are starting to get into town. I'd love to watch some of their informal get to togethers.

Kanter, and Hayward we know are in SLC. Anyone else we know for sure?

I hope we can resign Al Jefferson for a reasonable amount so we'll have an offensive force to mask the holes in Favors raw game.

I hope we can resign Al Jefferson

BYU-Player-Swears-After-Hol_medium.gif

We are getting closer, and closer to camp. The players are starting to get into town. I'd love to watch some of their informal get to togethers.

Kanter, and Hayward we know are in SLC. Anyone else we know for sure?

Doesn't Hayward really like Panda Express? Who wants to scout out all the Panda's with me till we find him?

Intersting to find out Subway isn't that good for you. Favors you might want to rethink your daily intake.