What's new

Favors picked by NBA Hang Time as 1 of 5 break out players this year

Ya. ****ing high roller.

Naw, if I want Chef Boyardee I just open up a can and heat it up in the microwave. I don't need some kid offering to grind some pepper into my soup and act annoyed when I want a lot of pepper.

We are getting closer, and closer to camp. The players are starting to get into town. I'd love to watch some of their informal get to togethers.

Kanter, and Hayward we know are in SLC. Anyone else we know for sure?

I can't copy and paste because I'm on my iPhone, but Carroll said he was working out with Burks in Utah this week, and he posted a picture of him working out at ESA.

Naw, if I want Chef Boyardee I just open up a can and heat it up in the microwave. I don't need some kid offering to grind some pepper into my soup and act annoyed when I want a lot of pepper.

I hear ya on the service, but more than worth it to get some authentic Italian grub. My friends mom went to Italy and said the olive garden actually compares pretty well, plus you get unlimited breadsticks and salad and they don't do that back in the old country. I HATE waiting 45 min each time I go, but at the same time, with crowds like that you know they're doin something right. I'll hit you up next time I'm in town and we'll do some never ending pasta and I think you'll be singing a different tune. My treat.

I hear ya on the service, but more than worth it to get some authentic Italian grub. My friends mom went to Italy and said the olive garden actually compares pretty well, plus you get unlimited breadsticks and salad and they don't do that back in the old country. I HATE waiting 45 min each time I go, but at the same time, with crowds like that you know they're doin something right. I'll hit you up next time I'm in town and we'll do some never ending pasta and I think you'll be singing a different tune. My treat.

I disagree, Olive Garden sucks. There food is all frozen fresh. I'll pass.

I disagree, Olive Garden sucks. There food is all frozen fresh. I'll pass.

Agreed. Olive Garden should start marketing TV dinners like Romano's Macaroni Grill has started doing, it would fit the same mold.

Do you really think Italians would actually eat Olive Gardens junk?

Reason #132937324 that Favors needs to start this year:

You have this year and next, to see if Favors is a max player. Someone will pay him that (or close to that), you need to see if that someone is Utah. If he is going to top out at 13 and 11, is he worth max money? Is Noah? The cannot have Favors sit like last season while Al and Paul play the big spots, and then next year have Favors start, and pull an AK (he avgs 13 and 11, a couple big games, we think the sky is the limit, when in reality, 13 and 11 is the ceiling, but we give him the max anyways).

You have to play Favors 30 mins a night this year and next to see what you have. Then come next Feb, if he isn't a max player, move him.

Agreed. Olive Garden should start marketing TV dinners like Romano's Macaroni Grill has started doing, it would fit the same mold.

Do you really think Italians would actually eat Olive Gardens junk?

You mean Olive Garden is the American bastardized version of Italian food? You don't say...

Also Macarroni grill is good. Romanos also owns Chillis, On The Boarder and Maggianos. Maggianos is so damn good.

You mean Olive Garden is the American bastardized version of Italian food? You don't say...

Also Macarroni grill is good. Romanos also owns Chillis, On The Boarder and Maggianos. Maggianos is so damn good.

Na, most if it is freeze died, pre-packaged TV dinner styled junk that they serve to you for a 70 percent markup.
I can make an Italian feast for my family that would last a week, for the same amount that I would spend on one meal at any of those places.

And it would have no chemicals, no additives, no preservatives, no high fructose corn syrup, and has about 30 times the flavor and freshness.

You have this year and next, to see if Favors is a max player.

If Favors doesn't turn into a max player in at least two years, then I'll choke down a McDonalds double quarter pounder with cheese.
But don't expect my cheeks to not turn green, and what comes out the other end..... who knows?

Na, most if it is freeze died, pre-packaged TV dinner styled junk that they serve to you for a 70 percent markup.
I can make an Italian feast for my family that would last a week, for the same amount that I would spend on one meal at any of those places.

And it would have no chemicals, no additives, no preservatives, no high fructose corn syrup, and has about 30 times the flavor and freshness.

I do not care what you say. That zuppa toscana is a damn good, DAMN GOOD I SAY, soup.
I am not advocating Olive Garden over homecooking. I am just saying I like Olive Garden

I do not care what you say. That zuppa toscana is a damn good, DAMN GOOD I SAY, soup.
I am not advocating Olive Garden over homecooking. I am just saying I like Olive Garden

I'm just giving you **** buddy.
I eat those restaurants from time to time as well, mostly because the girlfriend likes to every once in awhile.
I do prefer to make things myself though, so I know what's in the food.

And ah yes, the Zuppa Toscana is quite the masterpiece.
I actually followed this copcat recipe of the dish a couple months ago.

https://www.copykat.com/2009/03/29/olive-garden-zuppa-toscana-ii/

On The Border (its not a rebound) is so freaking good here in the Springs, how is it back in SLC? I love buying their chips and salsa by the bucket...mmmm

Last edited: