What's new

Favors takes down all Jazz related stuff from his twitter

seattlejazzfan

and posts things like

"A blessing in disguise"

and

"Turn adversity into ambition!!!"

yet nothing on Jazzfanz? In a way I'm proud of JF for not jumping to conclusions and speculating on possibilities, but on the other hand, isn't that what we do on these message boards?

He didn't have much Jazz related stuff on twitter anyways. Not that I remember anyways. Adversity into ambition doesn't say anything about him leaving. The other one is a bit weirder but oh well... he's the king of dubious tweets so... I wouldn't put too much into it.

He didn't have much Jazz related stuff on twitter anyways. Not that I remember anyways. Adversity into ambition doesn't say anything about him leaving. The other one is a bit weirder but oh well... he's the king of dubious tweets so... I wouldn't put too much into it.

Its more in combination with the related quotes happening simultaneously.

and posts things like

"A blessing in disguise"

and

"Turn adversity into ambition!!!"

yet nothing on Jazzfanz? In a way I'm proud of JF for not jumping to conclusions and speculating on possibilities, but on the other hand, isn't that what we do on these message boards?

Damn, 2 people post the same thing... at the same time.

As I said before - I don't think he ever had much Jazz stuff on his twitter anyways. He's always been known to post weird dubious tweets so... I wouldn't put too much into it for now. Although... it's not like we don't know that trading him is a possibility.

They've probably set down with him and let him know he's not in their plans for next season, draft day trade??

actually wondered how much jazz stuff he had on there as well, but I've been told that he did indeed have plenty of Jazz stuff on there before he changed it recently.

Maybe he is just referring to his having to deal with injuries?