What's new

Favors takes down all Jazz related stuff from his twitter

Tequila and rasberyy lemonade

I'll be in bliss if we ended up with lydon, semi, mason and gallinari, hill, ingles, gtime, exum see ya later everyone else to make that happen ... except gobert we putting him up in the rafters like say tonight gtime and frank mason too

We got to get PGAB back too, resign him hes like the best poster on this site

Curious offseason with Hayward buying a home in Miami and Favs cryptic twitter posts. Good thing i am a Jazz fan and not a player fan

I know what you mean vis a vis Jazz fan not a player fan, but there are some players I feel more connected to. I felt terrible when Wes Matthews went away. Felt pretty bad about Millsap leaving. I even felt bad about losing D-Will, though I felt like he was mostly to blame. Favors is a good guy. I'll be a bit sad if this means he's gone.

Also sucks that, if he goes, we had him on his most terrible injury-ridden year when he could barely do anything but only showed some amazing glimpses at what he might eventually become. I believe he did what he could, but it was hard to watch him struggle.

I know what you mean vis a vis Jazz fan not a player fan, but there are some players I feel more connected to. I felt terrible when Wes Matthews went away. Felt pretty bad about Millsap leaving. I even felt bad about losing D-Will, though I felt like he was mostly to blame. Favors is a good guy. I'll be a bit sad if this means he's gone.

Also sucks that, if he goes, we had him on his most terrible injury-ridden year when he could barely do anything but only showed some amazing glimpses at what he might eventually become. I believe he did what he could, but it was hard to watch him struggle.
I agree completely

Sent from my Z981 using JazzFanz mobile app

It's hard to believe Favors is the center piece in a deal to get Bledsoe. I think last year I remember hearing the Suns were offering PJ Tucker and TJ Warren? Cant remember, so dont quote me, but I remember hearing it was a pretty ****ty deal.

So you've got to think the Jazz have informed Favors that they have plans to move on.
That's said is it ok for teams to be talking trades? I thought it wasn't allowed until draft day.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

So you've got to think the Jazz have informed Favors that they have plans to move on.
That's said is it ok for teams to be talking trades? I thought it wasn't allowed until draft day.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

You can make a trade 365 days of the year.

You are right, but I think that ends once the season ends?

The trade deadline is the point during the season after which trades are prohibited. It is defined as 3:00 PM Eastern Time on the 17th Thursday of the season (March 15 in 2011-12). The prohibition on trades lasts until the day following the team's final game of the season
http://www.cbafaq.com/salarycap.htm#Q103

You can make a trade 365 days of the year.

Next time you wanna call me dumb, remember your glass house.:p

Dang, I'm away for a day and all excitement breaks loose.

Favors has been unhappy for a while...

Phoenix, NY, Atlanta are my first guesses because of the connections. But I have a feeling about Detroit, charlotte and Orlando being active.

I wouldn't mind if they traded him to Milwaukee for John Henson and Jabari Parker's remains.