What's new

Favors will put up big numbers

dong2ha

Premium Jazz Fan
Contributor
with rudy gone(6 weeks max?) Favors will get more touchs + rebounds.

He will put up all star numbers and lead us to .500 ball while rudy is gone.

#BelieveInJazz

I'd like to see the jazz try to save
the season and bring in some help. Either way this season is losing my faith.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

It sucks that Rudy is out, but I'm excited to see what Favors is capable of doing with the paint less crowded. He was a monster in Miami without Gobert.

Time to start doing the lottery dance.
Unfortunately the WC sucks this season at the bottom and some "lucky" team will probably make the playoffs with a record under .500.

Time to start doing the lottery dance.
Unfortunately the WC sucks this season at the bottom and some "lucky" team will probably make the playoffs with a record under .500.

How fickle we can be sometimes! Gobert is a big loss, but he'll be back. Besides, we are in 7th place in the playoff race today after playing the vast majority of our games on the road. We have a home stretch with some very beatable teams ahead of us. The Rockets look like a mess right now and I am not convinced the Timberwolves or the Suns will give us a major fight down the stretch. The Pelicans haven't been eliminated yet, but at the start of the season we were all thinking it would be a fight to the death for the 7th and 8th spots between the Mavs, Suns, Jazz, Wolves, and Pelicans. One of those teams is FAR behind and the rockets surprisingly are struggling.

I am of the opinion that a round in the playoffs is far superior to the 9th pick. GO JAZZ!

with rudy gone(6 weeks max?) Favors will get more touchs + rebounds.

He will put up all star numbers and lead us to .500 ball while rudy is gone.

#BelieveInJazz

Jazz will play over .500 ball

Thing is, Favors will need to put up big numbers just to hold serve..

Hayward, Burks or Hood stepping up and contributing 20ppg is really what will help the team salvage a decent record in these Rudy-less games..

And guess who has The Trans DF Express on his fantasy team!

*raises hand*

wtf? give him the ****ing ball. he can dominate. slow down the damn game. so pissed

Sent from the JazzFanz app

wtf? give him the ****ing ball. he can dominate. slow down the damn game. so pissed

Sent from the JazzFanz app

I thought that's not where we were heading. If you want to slow the game and feed the big guy down the post we used to have an elite low post scorer for that matter.

Big Al+Gobert, mmmm baby, *drools

What Favors needs to do is keep shooting that 15 ft jumper in practice, time after time after time after time... this is what will really open the game for him.

What Favors needs to do is keep shooting that 15 ft jumper in practice, time after time after time after time... this is what will really open the game for him.
Isn't he already averaging 50% between 15-18 feet?

Sent from my SPH-L720 using Tapatalk