What's new

Favors will put up big numbers

The three ball doe

What Favors needs to do is keep shooting that 15 ft jumper in practice, time after time after time after time... this is what will really open the game for him.
he shoots that ball just fine. What we need is our best player to get more than 7 shots. Especially since the rest of the team wasn't hitting **** in the 2nd half.

he shoots that ball just fine. What we need is our best player to get more than 7 shots. Especially since the rest of the team wasn't hitting **** in the 2nd half.

Absolutely, just crazy that he gets so few shots. Our backup PG should not be getting the most shots on the team. Needs to be Hay = Favs = Burks > RH > TB.

I thought that Withey should have gotten more minutes last night, was doing a pretty good job protecting the rim. And did Booker play last night? Is there any statistical evidence that he played? He has to do more than nothing.

Absolutely, just crazy that he gets so few shots. Our backup PG should not be getting the most shots on the team. Needs to be Hay = Favs = Burks > RH > TB.

I thought that Withey should have gotten more minutes last night, was doing a pretty good job protecting the rim. And did Booker play last night? Is there any statistical evidence that he played? He has to do more than nothing.

All Treys are sux!! Get rid of Treys everything!!!

The Jazz are the worst offensive team in the league. They are nothing special defensively without Gobert. I hope they tank this bitch to a top 3 pick.

The Jazz are the worst offensive team in the league. They are nothing special defensively without Gobert. I hope they tank this bitch to a top 3 pick.

Then you can complain about and criticize whoever we end up taking with that top three pick amirite?

Fixed your typical franklin sack ridin.
Nah you can be practical, fair, and realistic.

Just seems like somewhere in there is room for the occasional positive comment about the players, coaches, and management of the team that you are supposedly a fan of

I praised Gobert yesterday...

...and you complained about it. There is no winning with you.
Maybe balance it out a little and you can "win with me"

Maybe balance it out a little and you can "win with me"

I tried that!

Guys, did you know Dante gets 0.2 blocks per game? That's HUGE for a guard. I think it might be the best of all time in fact. His perimeter defense is the best ever, 0.2 blocks yo! Even David Locke agrees with me and all the announcers and 1280zone guys for the Jazz. They ALL say Dante has top notch defense.

Why didn't you like my post? There is no winning.

I tried that!

Why didn't you like my post? There is no winning.
Lol at how hard my sarcasm detector is right now.

Carry on Frank. Do what you do