What's new

Favre

As a Vikings fan I'm hoping he sits. I'd like to see what T-Jax can do and it can't hurt us anymore then we are already hurting. And root, you're talking about one of the top 5 (arguably) to top 10 (definately) QB's of all time.

Denying the impressiveness of Favre's consecutive played games streak is silly. I'm not a huge fan of him, but give him props, he's unbreakable.

As a Vikings fan I'm hoping he sits. I'd like to see what T-Jax can do and it can't hurt us anymore then we are already hurting. And root, you're talking about one of the top 5 (arguably) to top 10 (definately) QB's of all time.

Farve is by far the single most overrated player I've seen in the NFL. Dude is a good QB but now owns the record for most INT's and I think he just broke the record for most Fumbles. He was a gunslinger who almost single handily gave my team their 1st SB win. He is not even close to a top 5 of all time QB. Top 10 is pushing it.

Most over rated QB in the NFL is the QB for my favorite team. Jay Cutler you piece of **** I hope you drown in your snot, you squirrel humping douche.

Do you guys think that Favre might have the most interceptions and fumbles because he's started and played so many minutes at the QB position? I'm thinking that might inflate those stats a little.

Die Cutler.

Not a bad list.

Add maybe
Unitas, Starr, Namath, Jim Kelly (4 SB's), Tom Brady, Drew Brees.

haha. I was going to add three of these QBs to the list. IMO, Brady is a lock. The dude's a winner, look at his stats next to the all-time greats.

you also have to consider Aikmen