What's new

FBI

Weird.

Between kavanaugh and this creep, I think the FBI might have an issue with these crimes. It’s almost like powerful white males have an advantage in our society or something.

Yup pretty damn disgusting.

Let's not forget the FBI(Mueller and Obama) literally covered up for Epstein as well.

Let's also not forget they(FBI) illegally lied to the courts and spied on the Trump campaign, them(with help of Obama/Hilary) literally colluding with a past foreign agent that used Russian propaganda to start a 4 year hoax that amounted to nothing. Who was in charge of that investigation? Mueller...

Whatever happened to Comey?

The higher ups in the FBI have been compromised for a loooooong time.

Last edited:
man some damning evidence from gymnasts the last few days about the FBI's atrocious handling of the Nassar investigation
The FBI’s bad actions with the gymnasts are nothing compared to what is coming to light in the Michigan Governor Gretchen Whitmer kidnapping plot. It is turning out the FBI and FBI informants planned the kidnapping, took most of the leadership roles in the group, found some random morons to go along with their plot, and then arrested the morons to “foil” the plot the FBI created. The FBI then instructed their informants to lie to law enforcement about the FBI’s role.

It makes me sad because I grew up thinking the FBI were the good guys. I thought they were the best of all law enforcement, they took the best cops and made them into FBI agents. Between Crossfire Hurricane, this Gretchen Whitmer thing, the Olympic gymnasts, and several other incidents, I no longer believe that at all. They aren’t the best of the good guys and that makes me sad.

For those curious about the FBI and the Whitmer kidnapping plot, Viva Frei has been doing great work in presenting the evidence being unearthed by discovery in the trials.

The FBI’s bad actions with the gymnasts are nothing compared to what is coming to light in the Michigan Governor Gretchen Whitmer kidnapping plot. It is turning out the FBI and FBI informants planned the kidnapping, took most of the leadership roles in the group, found some random morons to go along with their plot, and then arrested the morons to “foil” the plot the FBI created. The FBI then instructed their informants to lie to law enforcement about the FBI’s role.

It makes me sad because I grew up thinking the FBI were the good guys. I thought they were the best of all law enforcement, they took the best cops and made them into FBI agents. Between Crossfire Hurricane, this Gretchen Whitmer thing, the Olympic gymnasts, and several other incidents, I no longer believe that at all. They aren’t the best of the good guys and that makes me sad.

For those curious about the FBI and the Whitmer kidnapping plot, Viva Frei has been doing great work in presenting the evidence being unearthed by discovery in the trials.

There was also FBI in the Capitol riots. Now I think it was just a bunch of raging morons that thought they were doing something good but it wouldn't surprise me if something similar happened.

I'd be careful with confusing what happened vs. could have happened right now. I realize the defense is stating that the dummies worked with the FBI and are essentially used as pawns, but we don't know that for sure. Always a possibility, but as for me, I'd want to gain more information first to help me make a clear determination.

One of the dangers with social media like YouTube, Reddit, whatever is we jump to conclusions and develop concrete guiding principles without getting the full picture sometimes. It unfortunately leads to witch hunts that can sometimes destroy people or groups when they deserve fair time to tell their side of the story.

I have no doubt that the FBI has done some shady stuff before because let's be honest, corruption happens all around us and bad actors can live in the FBI just as well as anywhere.

It is turning out the FBI and FBI informants planned the kidnapping, took most of the leadership roles in the group, found some random morons to go along with their plot, and then arrested the morons to “foil” the plot the FBI created. The FBI then instructed their informants to lie to law enforcement about the FBI’s role.
This happens with a lot of the terror plots they "foil". I again recommend stderr for regular reading about this stuff.

Honestly they're ****ing everywhere, I know a copper who's working in sexual exploitation, used to be a uniform over the road from work, said they're everywhere in all forms of life where they have access to kids. Kids sport, scouts and so on. Guy I worked with for years at a well known Melbourne pub, who I used to mentor is facing charges at the moment. You think you ****ing know somebody?

I'd be careful with confusing what happened vs. could have happened right now. I realize the defense is stating that the dummies worked with the FBI and are essentially used as pawns, but we don't know that for sure. Always a possibility, but as for me, I'd want to gain more information first to help me make a clear determination.

One of the dangers with social media like YouTube, Reddit, whatever is we jump to conclusions and develop concrete guiding principles without getting the full picture sometimes. It unfortunately leads to witch hunts that can sometimes destroy people or groups when they deserve fair time to tell their side of the story.

I have no doubt that the FBI has done some shady stuff before because let's be honest, corruption happens all around us and bad actors can live in the FBI just as well as anywhere.
I have lost all faith in American security organizations. They are just politicized as any other.

Reactions: RJF
Honestly they're ****ing everywhere, I know a copper who's working in sexual exploitation, used to be a uniform over the road from work, said they're everywhere in all forms of life where they have access to kids. Kids sport, scouts and so on. Guy I worked with for years at a well known Melbourne pub, who I used to mentor is facing charges at the moment. You think you ****ing know somebody?

Yup. And that’s these days, imagine in years gone by before anyone ever spoke about it. There’s a special place in hell for these types and the people who defend them.

Why tf they don’t just let a bunch of the parents of the victims have a few hours alone with him is beyond me

Yup. And that’s these days, imagine in years gone by before anyone ever spoke about it. There’s a special place in hell for these types and the people who defend them.

Why tf they don’t just let a bunch of the parents of the victims have a few hours alone with him is beyond me

Some of the protections for them are mad, protective custody in prison, supported living in the community. If they had any decency they'd kill themselves.

This terrifies me. My wife is at church right now with our kids. It’s not my cup. I’ll go a few times a year but not much. Today, they’re there. I worry when they’re alone in the nursery or wherever. I don’t know these ****ing people. And my wife just thinks everyone is nice.

This terrifies me. My wife is at church right now with our kids. It’s not my cup. I’ll go a few times a year but not much. Today, they’re there. I worry when they’re alone in the nursery or wherever. I don’t know these ****ing people. And my wife just thinks everyone is nice.

Im not so worried about the church stuff, no child of mine will ever have anything to do with religion. Or the scouts, **** we used beat the kids at the scout hall up at the footy club, (it was next to our club rooms) they changed nights to make sure we weren't training.

The sports club thing came as a shock to me, as a kid I was always involved in sports clubs. Cricket, football, basketball, baseball, it was almost everyday of the week (my poor parents) it was great. The thought that those bastards could be getting around there makes me horrified.

The guy I knew in high school, who I would have probably called a friend, although we weren't that close, appeared in the news about 10 years after we graduated from high school. Seems he killed his two children, his wife, and then himself. It kind of blew me away because he was always kind of quiet and mild-mannered and just a nice guy. I ran into a mutual friend after I had heard about this and we discussed it, and he told me that his family and his wife's family believed that what had happened was he had been molesting his daughter, and his wife found out and confronted him, and he snapped. When you said you think you know a guy, it made me think of that. Kind of mind boggling.