What's new

FBI

Im not so worried about the church stuff, no child of mine will ever have anything to do with religion. Or the scouts, **** we used beat the kids at the scout hall up at the footy club, (it was next to our club rooms) they changed nights to make sure we weren't training.

The sports club thing came as a shock to me, as a kid I was always involved in sports clubs. Cricket, football, basketball, baseball, it was almost everyday of the week (my poor parents) it was great. The thought that those bastards could be getting around there makes me horrified.
There are positive things about being in the scouts. For one, there is a good chance the kid will learn about male anatomy.

The guy I knew in high school, who I would have probably called a friend, although we weren't that close, appeared in the news about 10 years after we graduated from high school. Seems he killed his two children, his wife, and then himself. It kind of blew me away because he was always kind of quiet and mild-mannered and just a nice guy. I ran into a mutual friend after I had heard about this and we discussed it, and he told me that his family and his wife's family believed that what had happened was he had been molesting his daughter, and his wife found out and confronted him, and he snapped. When you said you think you know a guy, it made me think of that. Kind of mind boggling.

Yeah its a bit ****ed, being able to judge people is a significant part of what I do, I've spent the best part of 15 years working with people who've committed offences against children, you tend to get a feel off them. Old mate I bounced with I never would have picked it in a thousand years.