What's new

Game Thread Feb 07, 2022 07:00PM MT: Jazz vs. Knicks

Added to Calendar: 02-07-22

I didn’t hate Clarkson tonight. Seemed like he toned it down a bit. Seemed like coach told him to play more within the offense.
Agreed, I really like what he did. He did miss a few threes, but they were for the most part good shots to take, and he had some great drives and nice passes.

Also hats of to Dok, who's definitely starting to look like NBA material.

This is clearly Donovan's team you can see it the rest of the team follow his lead. When Donovan dunked it to seal the deal you can see Rudy being his usual self very happy for the team but wanted to be included. I thought to myself he must be thinking maybe I'm losing this team for sure now that Don's back lol

You can’t bash the ****ing team the whole game and then come back at the end and then bash the Knicks. Jesus ****.

Sent from my iPhone using JazzFanz

Funny because I just did.

And bashing ourselves and the Knicks can be two separate things. The Knicks are hot garbage and we are a team that pales to the West elite in consistency, defense and effort. Both things can be true.

Great to hear Joe on the broadcast.

Jarrett Allen is having Mitchell Robinson's career.

10 turnovers? That's pretty damn good for us. Nice to see a win despite shooting awful from three.

Alec Burks is a Jazz spy.

I'm wondering if Udoka will generate any interest from other teams? Not saying I want to trade him but if someone offers something good....