What's new

Game Thread Feb 12, 2024 07:00PM MT: Jazz vs. Warriors

Added to Calendar: 02-12-24

They've run 3 plays at hendricks with kuminga. He's gotten it to work every time

We will know we are going full tank when Sensabaugh takes THT's second half minutes.

The thing that kills me is that the guy who obviously has no confidence dribbles into the most rhythmless 3 off the most reluctant grab and go possible to brick it off the backboard.

Tragedy
I think he has confidence... and maybe he shouldn't... when it comes to dribbling and stuff.

It was a rough stint. Its going to be a bit of a roller coaster. The bus has no brakes... we ride on.

Easy to see why Hardy didn't want to touch Hendricks. Dude makes everyone on the court worse. I imagine in training camp if you had him on your squad for scrimmages it was probably an automatic L.

Digging the way that THT is responding tonight! A sixth man was our biggest deficit with the trade of the three rotation players. With Clarkson slumping something fierce it was Olynyk that had been bringing the KO off the bench. The trade deadline is past, Clarkson is back and THT looks ready to give us that extra punch.

A lot of doom and gloom after DA played the seller card again and I’m as guilty as the next guy but I think we still have enough left to make a playoff run this season.