What's new

Game Thread Feb 14, 2022 07:00PM MT: Jazz vs. Rockets

Added to Calendar: 02-14-22

Rudy should stay sidelined through the break. I actually would prefer for him to not play a moment in the ASG.

He went through full practice yesterday and shootaround this morning, so it looks like he's probably going to play tonight. I agree though, I'd just rest him until after the break.

I prefer him to play before the allstar game. He was picked and left on the roster so he was clearly going to be back before. I’m not so sure I just want him to take an extra week. Imo they held him out longer than expected and my guess was all a long that they held him out longer then the seriousness of the injury ever was. I’m ready for him to be back and to also reap souls in the allstar game and turn that **** upside down with his play at defense. As I recall he played well enough last time to win mvp. I want him to be the reason his team wins.

So I'm looking for Nickeil to put up something like 18/6/4 with three 3s, basically replacing what we had from Gordon Hayward.... :cool:

Houston's lost 4 in a row by an average of 18 points each and no Eric Gordon Jazz killer....

This better be a walk in the park with or without Rudy

So last few have been fun… I hope this one is also fun. If I turn this game on I’m likely not getting any… so this **** better be worth it.