What's new

Game Thread Feb 14, 2022 07:00PM MT: Jazz vs. Rockets

Added to Calendar: 02-14-22

I only care about doubleyous. I wouldn’t care if we ran our offense through Ben Stein and a chode in a bow tie from NPR. As long as them dubyas roll in I’m happy.

Forrest should play on the ball more. Him deferring to DM on every possession is kinda predictable and making opponents life easier cuz they don't have to guard him offball

House in the game instead of NAW? Color me shocked, lol.

Again, lack of secondary protection hurting the Jazz. When opponent blows past Hassan or any of our center it's game over.

Needs to give Gobert better protection. the man worked so hard to get that block on Schroder only for his teammate to give away a freebie to Sengun

Is there blow on the ball or something?

Also I don’t know where else to put it but a couple nights ago I had a dream that was like a Goonies / Stand by Me story where we were all kids on some adventure. One of the people there was @LogGrad98. It is, to my memory, the only time I’ve had a JFC related dream. And I don’t even know what log looks like, other than the mental picture.

I'm not surprised. House is proven.
I think he’s referencing the idea that we actually traded for NAW as a player and we didn’t just happen to draw the straw that said we had to take him back in the salary deal.