What's new

Game Thread Feb 15, 2024 07:00PM MT: Jazz vs. Warriors

Added to Calendar: 02-15-24

I wonder if the FO already regrets not taking GG Jackson. I know the off court stuff is questionable but this kid can really ball and he has a magnetic personality. So many people had him going 28th to Utah.
Got some pushback during the draft saying we should’ve take him at 28 or even as he kept falling. You find a way to get him in the second round. Dude would’ve been a top 5 pick this year so that was your stash smdh .

Would have loved to have seen Keyonte get a look at his first game winner.

Too bad Collins chucked it into the 5th row.

****, ****, fffuuuccckk!!!

Great defense down the 4th, Keyonte had a career night, Steph missed two free throws on 4th, Lauri woke up, had a chance to dagger one in the end... We fought for good 2nd chance attempt, Collins slips the outlier pass to the stands... No worries, we still had time, a great look in 2.4 seconds, Sexton even had time for god ****ing side dribble to take the three... Why, god, why... Great looks for both our season best scorers put we come out empty. It ****ing sucks...

I love the fight. Gotta love Keyonte career high, and the fact Lauri was able to come alive, stop being down and flat footed and make from his looks on 4th even he sucks first three quarters. Dunn also had lots of good defensive moments in the game.

This just sucks. Also some absolutely ******** calls from the refs. Steph gets whistled on someone breathing at him. Aaasaagh

Sexton was a +15

Sent from my CPH2451 using Tapatalk

The Jazz bench blew chunks tonight. The second quarter was out of a horror movie. Maybe Hardy can use the break to get the two traded guys up to speed.

I don't understand why Will Hardy didn't call a time out with less than 10 seconds on the clock. He had 2 of them.

Sent from my SM-A326U1 using Tapatalk

I don't understand why Will Hardy didn't call a time out with less than 10 seconds on the clock. He had 2 of them.

Sent from my SM-A326U1 using Tapatalk
Probably because Keyonte and Sexton were both completely wide open for 3 and Hardy didn't consider the possibilty of such a difficult decision causing Collins to have a stroke.