What's new

Game Thread Feb 22, 2024 07:00PM MT: Jazz vs. Hornets

Added to Calendar: 02-22-24

Looked like a charge to me

Sent from my CPH2451 using Tapatalk

Hendricks helps too much on defense

Hey, new guy here. 6’ 1”, 3” vertical, I play but don’t shoot like Steve Kerr.

After lacks week’s broadcaster survey…have Big T and Holly been benched? I think Smith is an upgrade, but man that’s quick.

It feels Lauri's 3pt stroke is unbelievably off after extended breaks, like every time. We should have games every second day, no pause. Nice to see some sensa minutes tonight!

Hornets got actually decent guys in traded as well, and I could see Micic eventually break out a bit. He has been somewhat underwhelming, but he actually has good bb IQ.

Jazz should be down 20 pts. Hornets are shooting 72 percent from the 3 pt line and Jazz are shooting 11 percent. Under 40 percent overall. Key and Hendricks hasn't scored yet.

Key has scored

This is so so ugly

Dang sexton got kicked straight in the junk

There is keyonte shot

I feel like every time keyonte shoots off one foot off balance on the run in the paint it goes in

It's like the rookies are playing with Will Hardy riding their back like Yoda rode Luke in the Empire Strikes Back. I know they gotta play right but they look so choreographed.

Clarkson led the team in minutes in the first half. Second worst in plus/minus.

It's like the rookies are playing with Will Hardy riding their back like Yoda rode Luke in the Empire Strikes Back. I know they gotta play right but they look so choreographed.
Bryce seemed like he was scared to shoot