What's new

Feb 7, 2022 09:00 PM Real World Time: Knicks End Jazz Season

John Stockton's youngest son played in a college game Friday night where his team scored 14 points in the first half. Young Stockton scored two of those fourteen points.

Last year on January 6th we beat the hell out of the Jazz and every b-ball fan saw at that moment that the Jazz season was over. Right after we destroyed the Jazz, Utah went on to lose to Terance Mann and the Clippers - knocked out of playoffs. We did that to you, not the Clippers.

Well, get ready for the sequel.

Monday night the Knicks play the Jazz. We will beat you badly and end your season. You do not want to play us right now. We just beat the Holy Hell out of the Sacramento Kings....you know the team of Chris Webber, Vlade Divac, and The Big O Oscar Robertson. Even with those heavyweights, the Knicks destroyed the Kings. Just wait till you see what we do to you. Get ready for your destruction.

Monday night -- bet on the Knicks to destroy the Jazz and become a millionaire.
I was willing to bet you but then realized that Snyder will be back. We may still win but that’s a definite buzz kill for me.

Idk which coach is more frustrating to watch with their rotations. Q or Thibs. Thibs won't play Cam, IQ, Obi even though the team is struggling to find an identity. I'd be pissed if I was a Knicks fan.

That's Julius Randle on the top of the pile.

Do you think when the Jazz win, you can go back to NY and stay off this forum. I know the Knicks don't have much to talk about except for perhaps your POS owner. Maybe you can become a Miami Heat fan. Retire and move down to Florida.

How bad did the Knicks beat us?
By a lot. Clearly only the first half of the 1st Qtr means anything nothing after that determines the winner of the game.

Clearly Mitchell will play for the NYK so any points he scored counts towards the NYK and not the Jazz.

Lastly since no one in Utah has access to cable or satellite TV or the Internet, or any means of transportation other than horse and buggy that means no Jazz fans watched the game and if no one watched the game did the Jazz winning actually happen?

By a lot. Clearly only the first half of the 1st Qtr means anything nothing after that determines the winner of the game.

Clearly Mitchell will play for the NYK so any points he scored counts towards the NYK and not the Jazz.

Lastly since no one in Utah has access to cable or satellite TV or the Internet, or any means of transportation other than horse and buggy that means no Jazz fans watched the game and if no one watched the game did the Jazz winning actually happen?
Reality is the prevailing fiction of the human imagination.

I'm sure Melo slept well in the shrouds of victorious dreams, no matter what happened.

Maybe a little booze helped.

Donovan is Show Time.

I particularly enjoyed how Mitchell windmill slammed the end of the Knicks season. Guess the Jazz own the state of New York with those back to back performances

I particularly enjoyed how Mitchell windmill slammed the end of the Knicks season. Guess the Jazz own the state of New York with those back to back performances
Yep. Mitchell isn't joining the Knicks, the Knicks want to join Mitchell.