What's new

FIBA Stuff

Apparently Kessler was the first guy in from the bench vs Greece. I cannot find box scores but would love to know his minutes and stats.

Apparently Kessler was the first guy in from the bench vs Greece. I cannot find box scores but would love to know his minutes and stats.

7-5-1-1 in 16 minutes.

It was a foul
I agree that a foul was called and there was contact. I was still impressed by the defense though. Looked like he got a lot of ball and that dunk looked to be unstoppable no matter what the defender did and how much contact he applied. That was a vicious dunk attempt. Defender body language appears like he thought he got a lot of ball.
To be fair it looked like there was a decent amount of contact by Kessler on his defensive stop. Also the video of Kessler defending ends so quickly that there could have been a foul called on that one too but I cant tell if a foul was called.

Why isn't there an easier way to get info on these pre FIBA tournament games?
Nothing regular, centralized and/or belonging to just one, a couple of just a small few entities, differing for each game, something around it i'd guess.

Tried to look up for France vs Australia game and closest to a livescore was a betting site

Australia beat France. France is good defensively but struggle to score. I don't see them as a contender id the competition. Hopefuly i'm wrong !

when all is said and done, people ought to thank DM for what he did for Utah. i want to say i am a big DM fan and always will be. the fact he did not go to the press and say i only want to be traded to NY and i wont show up anywhere if traded was huge. it was an adult move that benefitted Utah. the fact that he didnt play out his contract and just leave in free agency was also huge. we got back awesome assets for DM. all jazz fans everywhere should speak of DM in hushed respectable terms. clap and cheer for him when he plays well and remember this. he treated utah soo much better than gordan hayward.
That's it. Couldn't have said it better.

I think Donovan Mitchell gets way too much hate around here, but I think people will look back at the trade and realize that the Jazz got all the picks, plus the better player on the better contract. With his current projection, there’s honestly very few players in the NBA that I’d consider trading Lauri for. And to be honest, if any of them became obtainable, I’d try to move heaven and earth to pair them up with Lauri instead.

when all is said and done, people ought to thank DM for what he did for Utah. i want to say i am a big DM fan and always will be. the fact he did not go to the press and say i only want to be traded to NY and i wont show up anywhere if traded was huge. it was an adult move that benefitted Utah. the fact that he didnt play out his contract and just leave in free agency was also huge. we got back awesome assets for DM. all jazz fans everywhere should speak of DM in hushed respectable terms. clap and cheer for him when he plays well and remember this. he treated utah soo much better than gordan hayward.
Can't argue with either of these. My biggest disappointment was that he just couldn't contain his ego long enough to play the way we all know he can. We could have really made some noise if he had just been willing to play some D and work with the others on the team *cough*Rudy*cough*. But I liked him while he was here and he definitely handled this better then Hayworthless. And yeah he brought us a serious haul that will have us years ahead on a rebuild. Give him credit for not ****ing that up for us.