What's new

FIBA Stuff

JJJ also gets tagged with two goal tending calls where he slaps the backboard. Both went in iirc... just shows how he's a nice player but can lose focus. Germany was getting it however they wanted.

A little disappointed that we lost, but I don't care that much. I'm probably equally happy that we can see them play against Canada now.

Difference between real team with chemistry and team with talent but no effort for each others. Defense was afwul, Ant play well but TO the ball, miss 3 at money time. Kind of Don style.... you win in basketball not just by having name but by building a real team. JO in Paris will be interesting, lot of good teams in this WC.

Nothing better than USA getting knocked out from the final <3
Well maybe the fact it is all Euro final beats it! Die Mannschaft! <3

You’d think so. But the stats of how good Shai is with Giddey on/ off are pretty eye popping. Giddey needs the ball in his hands and spacing with him off ball us a problem.
I think next season will tell us more about the OKC backcourt fit. SGA has fully arrived and Chet is healthy so the expectations are high and lingering around .500 is no longer an option.

If OKC keeps trading wins for losses like they did last season the talk will start. The fit issues between SGA and Giddey are real, but not necessarily damning.

At the moment Giddey is very much untouchable, but its not impossible to see that change.

Edwards is really good. For me better than Don already. He is not as consistent in offense part, but is a much better defender. All shooters have bad night. But when you can provide defense when shoot don't go, it make a difference.

Edwards is really good. For me better than Don already. He is not as consistent in offense part, but is a much better defender. All shooters have bad night. But when you can provide defense when shoot don't go, it make a difference.
Edwards just has a level of physical dominance that lets him impact the game on both ends in a way few others can.