What's new

FIFA World Cup 2018

I was talking about the ones participating in world cup - Denmark, Sweden. We could say Germany and Poland are Baltic countries too...

Sweden and Denmark are from the Scandinavia dude. And Poland is part of Germany, well that's what my uncle Wolf tells me.

Watch them beat Argentina and put them on the brink of elimination.

Argentina? That could happen. This particular Argentinian team is mediocre.

But I don't see them getting to semi finals. BTW, watch this beauty if you haven't:

I feel sorry for the Danes having their crown prince marry some Tasmanian tart, (Being Tasmanian she'll at least be as inbred as the nobility at least, probably what they had in common, webbed feet.) frankly they can keep the slag and her hoard of mouth breathing, buck toothed sprog rats. I despise her almost as much as our German Queen.
Nothing wrong with her, looks like athletic, fit woman

2306-a.jpg

Nothing wrong with her, looks like athletic, fit woman

2306-a.jpg

Can't see the webbed toes in that photo tho can you? Hocking her box to some dago ponce, she should be ashamed of herself.

Anyway its well past my bedtime.

Sweden and Denmark are from the Scandinavia dude. And Poland is part of Germany, well that's what my uncle Wolf tells me.
lol, dude Baltic countries are all countries which have a shore line with Baltic sea. Germany, Denmark, Sweden, Finland, Russia, Estonia, Latvia, Lithuania and Poland.

Can't see the webbed toes in that photo tho can you? Hocking her box to some dago ponce, she should be ashamed of herself.

Anyway its well past my bedtime.
you probably would not smash her because of webbed toe?

I was talking about the ones participating in world cup - Denmark, Sweden. We could say Germany and Poland are Baltic countries too... What Estonia, Latvia and Lithuania has to do with the original post anyway?

Wut? It's widely agreed that Baltic refers to those 3.

Rubashov and I were talking about women and that it's a shame those 3 countries are not represented. IMHO those are the most beautiful women I've ever met (I've traveled to almost 100 countries so far)

Wut? It's widely agreed that Baltic refers to those 3.

Rubashov and I were talking about women and that it's a shame those 3 countries are not represented. IMHO those are the most beautiful women I've ever met (I've traveled to almost 100 countries so far)
I am not arguing about beauty of women... I grew up in Lithuania, I know that very well. While some can refer to Baltic countries as those three only it is tons of other definitions.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Baltic_region

And no I wouldn’t include Poland in the Balkan region, Croatia is probably my favorite in this region. Think of the Balkan region as former Yugoslavia mainly.

Reactions: MVP