What's new

FIFA World Cup 2018

And no I wouldn’t include Poland in the Balkan region, Croatia is probably my favorite in this region. Think of the Balkan region as former Yugoslavia mainly.

Croatia is my favorite. Montenegro is beautiful too. Albania is underrated, some nice beaches and beautiful old-towns (some weird characters too lol)

Last edited:
Baltic and Balcan is huge difference lol.
Got confused while typing and multi-tasking. Big difference indeed.

Getting back on track, you still believe that people should refer to Germany or Poland as Baltic countries. And although they may share that sea, almost no one refers to them or think about them that way. Same goes for Scandinavian countries. You are pulling hairs here and arguing for the sake of it

Getting back on track, you still believe that people should refer to Germany or Poland as Baltic countries. And although they may share that sea, almost no one refers to them or think about them that way. Same goes for Scandinavian countries. You are pulling hairs here and arguing for the sake of it

I agree the baltic countries have always been known as Lithuania, Letonia and Estonia.

What do you mean by no one? Certainly tons of people in the area refer to it just fine. Why would Finland be excluded for example or Sweden when they have the longest shore line with the Baltic sea. Otherwise if we would refer to countries with Baltic language heritage as Baltic we should exclude Estonia and leave just Latvia and Lithuania... sadly Prussia got extinct... Anyway mute point, we just have to agree to disagree.

Nice passing by Spain, but finishing touch is lacking... would laugh if Iran draws here and then takes out Portugal...