What's new

FIFA World Cup 2018

lol and the last second goal to Russia...5-0 start is great for hosts but I still think they will lose their next two matches, especially if Salah is back into good form.

lol and the last second goal to Russia...5-0 start is great for hosts but I still think they will lose their next two matches, especially if Salah is back into good form.
Elneny disappointed in the exhibitions. Their midfield depends on him. They have two great wings. Salah, obviously, but Trezeguet is good too. He can create out of nothing and change the score but has the tendency to get lost on pitch.

We need to find a way to contain Cristiano Ronaldo. Tomorrow will be the toughest game for Spain in the group, Portugal are the reigning Euro champs.

Vamos España!!!
meh, Portugal is so overrated. Their win in Euro 2016 was pure luck - similar to Greece in 2004. They where outplayed by Hungary, Poland and France but somehow managed to squeeze wins.... We have a saying, bomb does not fall to the same spot twice. Spain will win tomorrow 2-0.

Last edited:
One day it will be united bid from Australia/New Zealand and both will automatically qualify - it is just fine especially with 48 teams in the future.

**** the Kiwis want nothing to do with them.

Reactions: MVP

Nah I reckon the Russians will get out of the group.

Was there ever such talented player like Ronaldo being so despised or hated by so many? Suarez? Balotelli? Cantona? Anybody else come even close?

Was there ever such talented player like Ronaldo being so despised or hated by so many? Suarez? Balotelli? Cantona? Anybody else come even close?

I’ve watched several interviews of his on Spanish TV and he comes through as a narcissist.

Some of that Spanish stuff with the income tax is a bit odd, so many of the top players over there have been dragged through the courts Leo Messi included, is a bit dodgy. I kind of doubt Leo Messi or Him (its what the fiver calls Ronaldo, its a daily football column in the Guardian, quite funny) have any real idea what their tax arrangements are.

But yeah ronaldo is a complete ******.

So impressed to see so many Iranian women in stands without head scarves. Is this a message to their government that they want a free choice and not a mandatory law???

So impressed to see so many Iranian women in stands without head scarves. Is this a message to their government that they want a free choice and not a mandatory law???

They won't be doing that in Qatar.

They won't be doing that in Qatar.
It is not mandatory in Qatar as in Iran so I think they will be just fine not wearing it like in Russia. Only Saudi Arabia and Iran have that kind of law... that's why numerous female chess players refused to play in Iran.

Anyway, back to football, weak penalty puts Portugal in front... Ronaldo does what he does best - dive lol.