What's new

FIFA World Cup 2018

It's kinda funny how EVERYONE can see that La Liga is a 2 horse race excepts Spanish people.. LOL ...

There's a word for this in psychology right? Stockholm Syndrome?

The 2 horse race is the beauty of it, cities that don’t have a team can root for one or the other, and the ones with a team in 1st division get their kicks out of upsets against the two teams. Win-win situation.

The 2 horse race is the beauty of it, cities that don’t have a team can root for one or the other, and the ones with a team in 1st division get their kicks out of upsets against the two teams. Win-win situation.

So you would rather Utah doesn't have the Jazz but instead root for the Lakers or the Knicks?

Well ok, put him in the conversation. But Hazzard's the Captain, and is prolific. Lukaku is a handful and is the youngest to score 100 goals in EPL or some **** like that.

Interesting that the Guardian didn't have a star next to his name though, since the Guardian is based in the UK.

Also he isn't yet a household name.
Not a household name? He was clearly the best player for the side that won EPL. Hazard is one dimensional, he is talented for sure but he isn't even a top 5 player in his position, same with Lukaku.

Not a household name? He was clearly the best player for the side that won EPL. Hazard is one dimensional, he is talented for sure but he isn't even a top 5 player in his position, same with Lukaku.

I dunno man, we both have our opinions but the Guardian is the Guardian and they know a heck of a lot more than we do since they make a living from it, and both Lukaku and Hazzard have stars next to their names but your guy doesn't..

Sorry..

I dunno man, we both have our opinions but the Guardian is the Guardian and they know a heck of a lot more than we do since they make a living from it, and both Lukaku and Hazzard have stars next to their names but your guy doesn't..

Sorry..
Lol, go watch some games and have your own opinions.

But let's say your guy's in the convo, you're still disputing that Hazard and Lukaku are stars...

bias much?!?!
They are great players for sure but De Bruyne is on a whole different level.

And why would I be biased? It's not like De Bruyne plays for my team.

Well deserved win for England. Croatia better win vs Russia now... I just do not want to see Russian ultras and English fans ruining a great world cup so far.