What's new

FIFA World Cup 2018

Damn, Belgium had SOOOOOO many opportunities.

Lukaku was really quiet all game. Not sure what happened, he's been hot all tournament. DeBruen wasn't much better. Hazzard tried hard but him alone wasn't enough.

Damn, Belgium had SOOOOOO many opportunities.

Lukaku was really quiet all game. Not sure what happened, he's been hot all tournament. DeBruen wasn't much better. Hazzard tried hard but him alone wasn't enough.
Lukaku has **** first touch, can't do too much when a defender is on him. Varane and Umtiti played him great. De Bruyne had some nifty passes but playing with 3 other midfielders, 2 of whom can't even dribble, takes away his strengths. Hazard had some good moments but lost the ball as much. Most of it was because he was alone up there.

Seeing players like Axel Witsel, Fellaini, Giroud playing for talented squads make me kinda angry.

Crotia always felt like a better opponent against France. I love this outcome. It was never "coming home" anyways.

England does have a boatload of young players they can develop for next WC though. Future looks bright.

22 attempts vs 7, Croatia dominated in second half and deserved this win! What a resilient bunch though, were down in each playoff match and managed to come back and win in all 3 games .

Btw what a bitch for England and Belgium to have to play for 3rd place, nobody really remembers who ended 3rd in a World Cup.

Btw what a bitch for England and Belgium to have to play for 3rd place, nobody really remembers who ended 3rd in a World Cup.
Maybe for some powerhouse nations 3d place is not important but that would be the best ever finish for Belgium, so I bet they will be quite motivated to get it.

I'm sitting here watching the end of an Aussie Rules game, waiting for Wimbledon to start, can't help but think..

Instead of playing a game nobody watches, what if all these incredibly fit and athletic guys turn their talent to football/soccer? They could be making millions instead of playing for a couple of free beers at the end of a game and bar vouchers.

Reactions: MVP