What's new

Fire Snyder!!!

If the Jazz were a big market team like the Lakers, Knicks, Philly, Celtics, Houston and came into the season with the hype and expectations of the current roster, I guarantee the fans and the media would be questioning Synder's job.

But here we are.

If the Jazz were a big market team like the Lakers, Knicks, Philly, Celtics, Houston and came into the season with the hype and expectations of the current roster, I guarantee the fans and the media would be questioning Synder's job.

But here we are.
This actually

The only player who we can realistically put on a table is Ed Davis. With the Conley's trade, we don't have any future first rounders to trade as long as that future first owed to Mem is still pending.

I'd say tie Ed up and package him along with all the second rounders that we have to DC and see if the Wiz is dumb enough to give us Bertans. Then we might just have enough pieces to ignore the PF hole and go with a full small lineup.

Last edited:
Snyder should be fired if he had any say so about unloading Rubio and Favors. We had a beautiful offensive system that was not only playing winning basketball but was a joy to watch at the end of last season, that only Stevie Wonder would have broken up that team for the trash we picked up this off season. The other players we let go also hurt us badly as well. We should have kept that entire squad together and just added a shooter or two and we could have gone from 50 wins to 55 wins and been feared by every team in the league!

I either downed too many cold tablets this morning or this s*** doesn't make sense. Maybe both. Ahh who cares, I'm dying anyway.

Snyder should be fired if he had any say so about unloading Rubio and Favors. We had a beautiful offensive system that was not only playing winning basketball but was a joy to watch at the end of last season, that only Stevie Wonder would have broken up that team for the trash we picked up this off season. The other players we let go also hurt us badly as well. We should have kept that entire squad together and just added a shooter or two and we could have gone from 50 wins to 55 wins and been feared by every team in the league!

A "beautiful offensive system" lololol

Wow you must be really upset. You barely used any exclamation points!

We need a strong coach to Champion!

We should study Raptors\Cavaliers experience to improve our offense.

Coach : Dennis Lindsey

Assistant Coach: Jeff Hornacek

Jazz trade Dante Exum\ AD Davis seveal 1st round

Jazz Magic Thunder three side trade

Jazz get Aaron Gordon from Magic and Nerlens Noel from Thunder

Magic get Gallinari from Thunder

Bring Burks back from Warriors

Start: Conley\Mitchell/Bogdanovic/Gordon/Gobert

Reserve: Mudiay/Burks/O'Neale/Ingles/Green/Bradly/Noel

Fight for 2020 Champion! Fight for Jerry Sloan!!!
You want make LIEDS!!!! This shame. Shame for you.