What's new

Fire Snyder!!!

Jensen > Snyder. Look at the locker room video after the win they love Jensen.
That happens for every assistant that wins his first game.

It may be time for a change but not this year.

That happens for every assistant that wins his first game.

It may be time for a change but not this year.
Yeah but Alex prayed with them. Maybe Quin could try that at the end of close games. It couldn't be any worse than what he's currently doing. Maybe it would even relax him enough to think calmly. Like Joe Johnson's hot yoga.

Don't fire Snyder, inspire Snyder. Let's get him working his magic again by changing things up a bit and incorporate some of the young guys.

Yeah but Alex prayed with them. Maybe Quin could try that at the end of close games. It couldn't be any worse than what he's currently doing. Maybe it would even relax him enough to think calmly. Like Joe Johnson's hot yoga.
Not sure the guys would go for Quin chanting to the Pegan god of war then sacrificing a kitten.

Don't fire Snyder, inspire Snyder. Let's get him working his magic again by changing things up a bit and incorporate some of the young guys.
Here's what I'd like for Quin:

1. No more coffee.
2. No more staying up until 4 am thinking about things.
3. He needs to learn some distress tolerance where he's forced to unplug. Games where he wants to be worked up and anxious about a game, force him to be in a sensory deprivation tank while the game is going on until he's able to commune with his inner peace.
4. A benzodiazepine or marijuana, if needed.

So the good news is that we have a suitable replacement in Jensen. Addition by subtraction. Everybody talking about player personnel at the deadline - that’s a slippery slope IMO. I mean the grass is always greener. Get something for Ingles expiring fine but nothing’s gonna change till we give Snyder his walking papers. He’s an abusive personality that kills confidence on the long bench and runs his starters into the ground (short bench too, just ask Gay). Hate that iso hero ball that Mitchell and Clarkson like to play? Look no further than mastermind Snyder IMO.

Apologies in advance but that’s the way I feel and just had to get it off my chest

We know Quin will not be the coach of the Jazz next season....but he is under contract. Maybe the Jazz can create a mini bidding war between the Lakers/Spurs and get a pick? His time is done here.

We know Quin will not be the coach of the Jazz next season....but he is under contract. Maybe the Jazz can create a mini bidding war between the Lakers/Spurs and get a pick? His time is done here.
It would be the right pivot, but I’d be scared we’re going with “Donovan loves Quin” and instead trade Rudy for salary filler and end up having a mediocre couple years before he leaves.

It would be the right pivot, but I’d be scared we’re going with “Donovan loves Quin” and instead trade Rudy for salary filler and end up having a mediocre couple years before he leaves.

Keeping Don past this contract isn't a consideration for me. It won't happen, so trying to prevent him from demanding a trade is not something I'd do. Having said that, there is no scenario where that isn't the operating plan for Ryan. The goals are pretty clear:

1. Save Ryan Money
2. Make Ryan Money
3. Appease Donovan