What's new

Fire Ty

He's going to get one more year. In the next year, he has to prove to me that he has more than Alfense in his playbook, that he can handle player rotations, manage iffy players and get his players to play hard.

I have a hard time believing he can. And if we resign Al, Im done.

c5ae4c089ca071279a4db0c53623af73.png

He's going to get one more year. In the next year, he has to prove to me that he has more than Alfense in his playbook, that he can handle player rotations, manage iffy players and get his players to play hard.

I have a hard time believing he can. And if we resign Al, Im done.

You're still willing to give Ty a chance? He'll no doubt be here next year, but this guy screams 30 wins with no Al.

I wonder if one of the managers at one of the lhm car dealerships was this terrible if he'd lose his job?

He's already proven he can't. How many chances you want to give him?

Corbin in those timeouts sounded like a cheerleader---"Play hard! Push the ball! Make a run!" Honestly, I think other coaches probably laugh at him.

I hate Corbin. He sucks. If the Jazz don't fire him, I wouldn't blame anyone for not paying to see the Jazz play.

Corbin in those timeouts sounded like a cheerleader---"Play hard! Push the ball! Make a run!" Honestly, I think other coaches probably laugh at him.

I'm not the only one who sees this! I haven't even watched a Jazz game in awhile, and Ty's little huddle speeches are "Play Hard! Push the ball!" No wonder why none of the team pays attention to him in the huddle.

I would like to see Ty Corbin replaced, yes. He is a simple minded coach.

That said, I think the Jazz front office didn't take this season seriously other than developing our young players, shopping our vets and getting a decent pick in the upcoming draft.
If that is what they wanted then they failed to accomplish any of those things.
I must have been late to this thread as this was mentioned if I kept reading.

How dare you criticize anything the Jazz do. Any more criticism will lead to the Jazz moving to a city that supports the franchise!

Ty is a tank coach, just like Carlismo was for OKC and that dude in orlando right now. You keep him if you want to tank, so if we do keep him, we better get a ****ing top 5 pick next year... Andrew Harrison or Marcus Smart pls

It's pretty simple really, the value of this franchise goes up $50 million as soon as they get a legit coach.
Their ability to attract free agents goes up when they get a legit coach.
Their ability to maximize their talent goes up when they get a legit coach.
Their ability to retain current talent goes up when they get a legit coach.
Their ability to win the respect of their fans improves when they get a legit coach.

I don't see why pursuing a respected coach is anything but a high priority, and I don't see how having a neophyte coach does a franchise any good from any perspective.