What's new

First 10 games: Predict the Jazz's Record

What will the Jazz's record be after 10 games?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
We could still go 4-6 as I thought but it will be more likely 3-7. Which theoretically wouldn't be the end of the world but I didn't expect us to lose in such a bad way. Last year was so much fun with close games.. Even when we were losing it didn't really hurt.

We could still go 4-6 as I thought but it will be more likely 3-7. Which theoretically wouldn't be the end of the world but I didn't expect us to lose in such a bad way. Last year was so much fun with close games.. Even when we were losing it didn't really hurt.
I think it’s more likely 2-8 than 4-6 though. Indy is the second best offense… we are the second worst defense. That feels like a problem.

At Memphis is gonna be tough too… we have won exactly zero road games.

It’s not the end of the world but the teams we have on the schedule right after that may end up creating an uphill battle that we decide not to fight.

I think it’s more likely 2-8 than 4-6 though. Indy is the second best offense… we are the second worst defense. That feels like a problem.

It’s not the end of the world but the teams we have on the schedule right after that may end up creating an uphill battle that we decide not to fight.

Indy just dropped 152 on the Spurs.

I am factoring in one "once in a while" wtf kind of win but maybe we used that card on Clippers already..

Whether we're bad this year or not, at least we won't be bad for the next 7 years like the Lakers...... and that's a win for me

Whether we're bad this year or not, at least we won't be bad for the next 7 years like the Lakers...... and that's a win for me
It's literally the greatest win for all mankind of the entire history of civilization.