What's new

First 10 games: Predict the Jazz's Record

What will the Jazz's record be after 10 games?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I may have to eat crow. I still kind of think they will be a bottom feeder but that was an impressive win. I thought they would lose. Fortunately, I did a B.S. statement that they would be 5-5 so I could say I believed them but honestly I thought they stink big time and they showed me that there is something there.

Credit Hardy and the players to do whatever it takes. I am sorry Kessler is getting less minutes and Sexton is not finishing games but they are still helping the team. Both of those guys just add the three ball at a high level and things will change for you

I thought we were a playoff team last year (if we wanted to be) and I think we are a little better this year and have thought we are a playoff team this year all along and still do. Barely a playoff team but still.

I dunno. I watched the Nuggets/Thunder game and felt like crying.

OKC got their asses handed to them, but its not exactly a great sign that both teams still looked way, way better than the Jazz. I mean it almost seemed like they were playing a different sport. Both teams had constant spacing, calm playmaking from various positions, guys anticipating what their teammates were going to do and functioning accordingly. Nobody acted like a ****ing spaz, fouling jump shooters fading away from the basket or trying to make no-look, through-the-legs passes. 6'1'' guards didn't drive to the basket to get their **** swatted time and time again.

The main difference between these teams was that one of them had the best player in the world.

OKC got their asses handed to them, but its not exactly a great sign that both teams looked way, way better than the Jazz. I mean it almost seemed like they were playing a different sport. Both teams had constant spacing, calm playmaking from various positions, guys anticipating what their teammates were going to do and functioning accordingly. Nobody acted like a ****ing spaz, fouling jump shooters fading away from the basket or trying to make no-look, through-the-legs passes.

The main difference between these teams was that one of them had the best player in the world.
We need some normal responsible playmaking... If DA is truly interested in being competitive this year he will go add someone boring but good (See Tyus Jones and Monte Morris). If he truly likes this draft and is pumpfaking everyone and is cool with losing... then he's crushing it.

OKC got their asses handed to them, but its not exactly a great sign that both teams still looked way, way better than the Jazz. I mean it almost seemed like they were playing a different sport. Both teams had constant spacing, calm playmaking from various positions, guys anticipating what their teammates were going to do and functioning accordingly. Nobody acted like a ****ing spaz, fouling jump shooters fading away from the basket or trying to make no-look, through-the-legs passes. 6'1'' guards didn't drive to the basket to get their **** swatted time and time again.

The Jazz have Lauri and Keyonte. Other than those two, it isn't really clear who is going to be on the team in the future. The Jazz also have a real dearth of passing and on-ball creation in general.

Next 6 are 50/50 type games… we will find out a lot. Anything less than 3-3 and we may be in trouble.

We should beat winless and starless memphis. We should definitely beat garbage orlando. That would make us 3-3 and right back on track for my 5-5 prediction.

I'm still thinking we end up 4-6. We'll have a melt-down and guard fiasco again at some point.

We should beat winless and starless memphis. We should definitely beat garbage orlando. That would make us 3-3 and right back on track for my 5-5 prediction.
Orlando's defence looks solid but they have some serious problems offensively. I have us winning them comfortably because i think it's a great stylistic match-up.