What's new

First 10 games: Predict the Jazz's Record

What will the Jazz's record be after 10 games?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Maybe I'm just brainwashed by Locke, but I do believe that the Jazz having a pretty strong 8 man rotation (10 if Keyonte/Dunn are actually good) will put them above a lot of teams. I still look at OKC's roster and am just utterly confused why people think they are ready to be a top 4 team.
Yeah top 4 is aggressive but I think they are a notch above us. SGA is the main reason but Williams is really damn good too and there’s no reason he won’t be improved. Chet is a redshirt rookie but look at what they played at center last year. Adding an actual shooter and shot blocker could really open things up. 45 wins with decent health is what I’d guess.

Poor fella.
I think if markennan was injured then we would be a much worse team. Agree to disagree
Dont be putting out that energy the day before their first game. The other day you put out some **** about trading Lauri to OKC. You giving terrible juju.

Dont be putting out that energy the day before their first game. The other day you put out some **** about trading Lauri to OKC. You giving terrible juju.
Im not putting out any energy. I didn't predict that lauri would get hurt or say I want him to or anything. You are overreacting. Or maybe you just think my posts are just that on point and accurate so its scary for ya.

Even if the Jazz don't want to tank, I'm not even sure they can make the play in. The West is tough. There are no clear teams that the Jazz can overtake in the top 10 from last year, and that doesn't included DAL. I feel like Ainge is more than happy to ride out this honeymoon phase with no expectations, and then he'll get to business once some pressure gets put on the franchise to win.
totally agree with every word of this.

I think the Jazz are on par with Dallas and just a half step behind Sacramento. If the Jazz can solve their PG situation, they become a viable team.
This is where I'm at. The jazz have a playmaking/feel-for-the-game deficit. I think the current construction of the roster is well-stocked with secondary playmakers who will be able to create advantages in a ball-movement oriented offense, but they need a head-of-the-snake guy that bends defenses with his shooting AND passing threats. Until then, I think it's entirely fair to throttle expectations in the very crowded West.

I genuinely think Keyonte could be THAT GUY. But he needs time. DA should have gotten Monte Morris or Tyus Jones this summer.

Heard a radio DJ yesterday saying to take the over on jazz total wins in vegas. Said the fact that we tried to Holiday points to us wanting to win this season (getting collins does as well). Said he believes the jazz will make a trade before the deadline to improve the team. Most likely at the point guard position.

Heard a radio DJ yesterday saying to take the over on jazz total wins in vegas. Said the fact that we tried to Holiday points to us wanting to win this season (getting collins does as well). Said he believes the jazz will make a trade before the deadline to improve the team. Most likely at the point guard position.
There's no proof we tried to get Holiday. Just a rumor.

As for Collins, he was hardly a win-now investment. He's been meh or injured for a long time now.

IF we do actually trade for a good, experienced starting PG early in the season, that's when I'll believe DA wants to win. Not holding my breath though. He could've done it over the summer.

As for Collins, he was hardly a win-now investment. He's been meh or injured for a long time now.

IF we do actually trade for a good, experienced starting PG early in the season, that's when I'll believe DA wants to win. Not holding my breath though. He could've done it over the summer.
what if the rumor was true though?

It has been reported by multiple reputable sources.