What's new

Following 2016 potential draftees

A bit depressing now that we don't have a 1st rd pick. I mean I support the George Hill trade, he'll be a great addition to the team. However, we all don't know how old Thon really is. lol But I'm sure someone will take him in the late 1st rd.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JcBE7IyFNj8

2nd round pick! PLS!!!
pray.gif.pagespeed.ce.H9jLXw3V9s.gif

According to Locke he's hearing rumors that Jazz are trying to get back into the first round.

According to Locke he's hearing rumors that Jazz are trying to get back into the first round.

My spidey senses are telling me this is happening... Either that or I'm hungry for tacos... I'll go eat back to confirm.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JcBE7IyFNj8

2nd round pick! PLS!!!
pray.gif.pagespeed.ce.H9jLXw3V9s.gif

Unfortunately, you are out of luck. Ford has him 40 and DX has him 41. :D Second rounds picks will probably be traded left and right so dont get to attached even if we do draft him.

Locke says they have someone they really like

It was on his podcast today. He says he knows the Jazz really like someone and they would like to get into the second half of the first round. He wouldn't say who it was, but he did say he was not impressed with Maker.

Perrin also said someone really surprised them. So who is the person who the Jazz worked out--maybe someone who was projected second round--that impressed them enough to want to get back into the draft?

League executives say that there continues to be a great effort by teams to move out of the mid-to-late first-round.
— Adrian Wojnarowski (@WojVerticalNBA) June 23, 2016

I wonder what the asking price would be for a pick 20-25. Someone with potential would be there. Furkhan, Valentine, Zizic.

This makes no sense to me... Seems to be a lot of value there and guys will be basically free for four years with the new cba. The Jazz will have to get one of these picks me thinks.

Interesting that no one will part with picks during the year then draft night comes and people can't wait to give them away.

I think we get Furkan... He wants to be here to develop and I'm guessing some teams don't want to commit a roster spot and coaching staff to that effort.