What's new

Following potential 2013 draftees

11-14 Wake Forest... blowing the doors off of #2 miami... what an odd team.. they play up to their competition. theyve played duke close, uconn close, beat nc state, and lost to iona by 30

Edit: didnt see the above post when i made this one pkm, but thats basically your answer. i like cbb way more than the nba, today i will watch games from noon EST to when utah plays the clippers (1am ish) thats how i roll.

im italian + making a big pot of sauce, with meatballs and sausages, days like this are treated as holidays in my home.

11-14 Wake Forest... blowing the doors off of #2 miami... what an odd team.. they play up to their competition. theyve played duke close, uconn close, beat nc state, and lost to iona by 30

I was looking at betting on them to cover the spread. Wake Forest competes at home if you look at their record this year.

It's at UK. ESPN Game Day.

Alex has the experience. This will be WCS's 3rd career start.

My prediction is Alex will get his, but nothing big .. and it will be apparent WCS is the better pro prospect.

Ahh my bad, yeah, should definitely be a close game then.

I was looking at betting on them to cover the spread. Wake Forest competes at home if you look at their record this year.

nice call, you coulda taken the 9point spread to the bank @the 15minute mark of the 2nd half.

Wake is my Acc Team, im a bit of a CBB mercenary type fan. being from long island, we dont have much local pride about CBB(except a bunch of casual fans who usually rep duke or UNC).

I try to get behind St Johns (thats way easier since lavin arrived)
& No one was more psyched when MCD-AA ,Mike Rosario committed to Rutgers and the Big 4star kid who played C next to samardo samuels in HS, commited too, i was equally as pissed off when rosario left.

I stick with good coaches in CBB tbh, Skip Prosser was my dude. call me fairweather, idc, its not true. i like Cals system i endorse it to be vastly superior than whomever in 2nd, i was a memphis fan before i was a kentucky fan

nice call, you coulda taken the 9point spread to the bank @the 15minute mark of the 2nd half.

Wake is my Acc Team, im a bit of a CBB mercenary type fan. being from long island, we dont have much local pride about CBB(except a bunch of casual fans who usually rep duke or UNC).

I try to get behind St Johns (thats way easier since lavin arrived)
& No one was more psyched when MCD-AA ,Mike Rosario committed to Rutgers and the Big 4star kid who played C next to samardo samuels in HS, commited too, i was equally as pissed off when rosario left.

I stick with good coaches in CBB tbh, Skip Prosser was my dude. call me fairweather, idc, its not true. i like Cals system i endorse it to be vastly superior than whomever in 2nd, i was a memphis fan before i was a kentucky fan

I'm the same way. I usually latch onto whatever team has draft prospects I like. This year it's Michigan and Georgetown. I'm a Mississippi State fan, but I think our team this year would having a losing record in even a mediocre mid-major conference.

https://www.draftexpress.com/profile/Joe-Jackson-5739/

More 2nd round pick possibilities. Joe Jackson? He is small, but is having a great year.

JOE JACKSON IS AWESOME! if you say otherwise your not watching close enough, supreme effort, and hes got mad skillz, one of the ultimate "if he was just taller" players ive ever seen. hes electric. will have explosive measurements for sure. i do not easily endorse undersized players

I'm the same way. I usually latch onto whatever team has draft prospects I like. This year it's Michigan and Georgetown. I'm a Mississippi State fan, but I think our team this year would having a losing record in even a mediocre mid-major conference.

thats how i became a Memphis and Wake Forest fan, both from watching 1 HS game of Derrick Rose and Chris Paul, i said, im rolling with these guys next year, no matter what. (i was interested in wake and CBB initially by becoming infatuated with the "everyones tanking for tim duncan story")

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U_NkgDJvjz8 -said rose HS game

[URL="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6hoZgOHmpS4"[/MEDIA]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6hoZgOHmpS4[/URL] -said paul HS game

apologies for the flood but this was worth mentioning imo.

someone just tried to do the old scottie pippen inbounds off your back, vs Smart. it worked for 1 second. he stole the ball back, right as he turned around, almost in 1 fluid motion.

that kid has instincts, and he can do backflips at 6'4", his HS scouting report lists his number 1 strength as Intangibles. 2 biggest weaknesses on said scouting report; 3point range and handle, hes got a 1.5:1 AST/TO and is shooting 30% 3's but has displayed a penchant for hitting the ones that matter.

put me on record hes a LOCK for the top 5. to think that some team isnt gonna fall head over heels for this kid is silly, not in skill-sets but he reminds me of westbrook. if ineeded to describe smarts game in 2 words id use: NOT SCARED

apologies for the flood but this was worth mentioning imo.

someone just tried to do the old scottie pippen inbounds off your back, vs Smart. it worked for 1 second. he stole the ball back, right as he turned around, almost in 1 fluid motion.

that kid has instincts, and he can do backflips at 6'4", his HS scouting report lists his number 1 strength as Intangibles. 2 biggest weaknesses on said scouting report; 3point range and handle, hes got a 1.5:1 AST/TO and is shooting 30% 3's but has displayed a penchant for hitting the ones that matter.

put me on record hes a LOCK for the top 5. to think that some team isnt gonna fall head over heels for this kid is silly, not in skill-sets but he reminds me of westbrook. if ineeded to describe smarts game in 2 words id use: NOT SCARED

If I need a PG at #1 overall, I'm taking him.

his weaknesses are at worst 'chalk' & his strengths are vast and held in spades.

I'd say his only "weakness" is that he's not exceptional in any one area, but he's damn good at everything. His handle, jumpshot, and playmaking skills will all continue to get better but I couldn't consider any of those a weakness. Beyond that, he's the best on-ball defender in the draft at the PG spot, he's got INCREDIBLE size (6'4" 220) and is a floor general in every sense of the word. His intangibles remind me of Michael Kidd-Gilchrist but I think Smart will be the more productive NBA player.

My only question about him the first half of the season was whether or not he could be a true NBA PG...i.e., did he really have a position. He'll never be Chris Paul or Ricky Rubio type of player but I think he's a PG, no question, at the next level.

Ben McLemore is silky smooth. Damn.

KU leads TCU 38-9 at the half. Safe to say they remember that loss in Fort Worth...